Xiaomi already shared a rollout time table for the MIUI 11 update for all the devices. And the Redmi Note 8 Pro was scheduled to get the update in December. But now users in India are sharing some screenshots that the MIUI 11 firmware update is already weeded on Redmi Note 8 Pro. And It bumps up with the October 2019 security patch alongside all the basic features of MIUI 11, but still runs on Android Pie 9.0. Here you can Download MIUI 11 for Redmi Note 8 Pro [Firmware].
Many Xiaomi smartphone have already received MIUI 11 update firmware. And now recently launched Redmi Note 8 Pro taste Xiaomi’s newest custom skin. The update is currently seeding in India, Indonesia, and China regions. It is an OTA (over the air) based update which will take some time to reach every user. If you’re in haste, then you can download the firmware and manually update your smartphone.
MIUI 11 is one of the most anticipated custom skin of Xiaomi. Talking about its features then, It comes with system-wide Dark Mode, Always on Display, some enhancements, new animations, stock wallpapers, and few other features. The software version of the firmware is V184.108.40.206.PGGMIXM weighs around 1.93GB, while the OTA weighs around 587MB in size. Before downloading the firmware, take a look at the full changelog.
MIUI 11 Update Changelog for Redmi Note 8 Pro
Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps.
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security.
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Shade
- New different options for hiding the notch
- Optimization: The UI of the player is more simple and intuitive now
- Optimization: Local songs and items in the favorites are arranged better now
- Fix: We improved a couple of things and fixed some bugs
Download MIUI 11 Update for Redmi Note 8 Pro [Firmware]
Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 11 update based on Android Pie 9.0. For the past few days, we saw that It goes live region by region. First, it arrives in China on November 6, then Indonesia, and now the Global Stable beta goes live in India. You can also download Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro, which works perfectly in our testing. Back to the update, then the MIUI 11 update strikes with October 2019 security patch. Here’s the download link.
- Download Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 11 Update Global Stable (Firmware)
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install MIUI 11 Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Best Gradient Wallpapers for Android [4K]
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!