Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 11 based on Android Pie 9.0 update for Redmi Note 6 Pro. The smartphone was launched in 2018 which ran on MIUI 9.0 based on Android Oreo 8.1. Xiaomi’s newest custom skin brings the most anticipated dark-mode feature alongside the basic features of Android Pie 9.0. It also packs with the latest security patch. Here you can Download Redmi Note 6 Pro MIUI 11 Update (Firmware).
Xiaomi has already rolled out the MIUI 11 update for the recently launched smartphones. Now, the company is pushing the update for the Note 6 Pro. The OTA (over-the-air) update is currently seeding some regions of India. You can manually download the firmware and update your smartphone which brings all the features of MIUI 11 alongside the Android Pie 9.0.
Talking about the MIUI 11 features, then MIUI 11 has features like system-wide Dark Mode, Always on Display, some enhancements, new animations, stock wallpapers, and few other features. The software comes with version number V220.127.116.11.PEKMIXM for Redmi Note 6 Pro. And both the firmware weighs around approx. 1.72GB in size. Before downloading the firmware, take a look at the full changelog.
MIUI 11 Update Changelog for Redmi Note 6 Pro
Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security.
Download Redmi Note 6 Pro MIUI 11 Update [Firmware]
Here’s good news for the Redmi Note 6 Pro users! They can now taste Xiaomi’s newest custom skin features. But this is an OTA update, which takes some time to hit every device. And if you’re in a hurry then you can download the firmware from the below link and manually update your device to MIUI 11. It also brings the October 2019 security patch. Here’s the download link.
- Download Redmi Note 6 Pro MIUI 11 Update India (Firmware)
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install MIUI 11 Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!