Xiaomi is continuing pushing it’s newest version of custom skin. And this time it arrives on Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A, both phones was launched back in mid-2018 and ran on Android Oreo 8.1. Now, the company has started rolling out MIUI 11 stable update which is based on Android Pie 9.0. This is the Xiaomi’s latest Android skin, which bumps up with Dark Mode and a few other useful features. Here you can Download MIUI 11 update for Redmi 6 & Redmi 6A [firmware].
Xiaomi is doing good in providing the updates to the old phones, and today a new software arrives on one of the best seller phones of 2018, Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A. After successfully, rolling out MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 8T. It lands on Redmi 6 & 6A and knocks up with the latest security patch. It is an OTA (over the air) update which is seeding somewhere in India. And luckily the firmware is available by which you can manually update your device to the latest version of the software.
Talking about the MIUI 11 features then, It has a system-wide dark mode, some enhancements, always-on display, new animations, stock wallpapers, and few other features. The Redmi 6 has a software version number V220.127.116.11.PCGMIXM and the update is approx. 1.3GB in size while Redmi 6A comes with V18.104.22.168 which is approx. 1.2GB. Before downloading the firmware, take a look at the full changelog.
MIUI 11 Update for Redmi Note 6A – Changelog
Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps.
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
Download MIUI 11 Global Stable Update for Redmi 6 & 6A [Firmware]
The update also bring features like Game speed booster, Mi Share, new minimalistic design and much more. If you’ve not received the OTA (over the air) update notification. Then, you can manually update your device to taste MIUI 11 features. Below we attach the firmware to download.
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install MIUI 11 Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Download Redmi K30 5G Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!