MIUI launcher is the major part of the MIUI’s ecosystem and now got an update with some notable features. The default launcher on the Xiaomi smartphones lacks with the app drawer feature. From January 2019, Xiaomi is working on its next-gen custom skin, yes, I am talking about the MIUI 11. And the latest alpha release of the MIUI launcher has a lot of improvements and enhancements. It also has the most awaited app drawer feature. Here you can Download MIUI 11 Launcher APK for your Xiaomi device.
Xiaomi’s MIUI is not one of the best custom skin available for users outside of China, and the company knows it very well. MIUI 11 will come with some really cool and useful features, which will optimize the overall experience on the phone. It comes with features like new icons, Ultra power saving mode, status bar optimizations, system-wide dark mode, and some more. And the MIUI 11 launcher is the part of the next-gen custom skin, which also brings new features and a lot of improvements.
The current stable build of the new MIUI launcher has a version number MIUI Launcher Alpha v188.8.131.528-06251834. This build allows the users to launch the app drawer by swiping up on the home screen. It also has some other useful features like long-press for app shortcuts, app vault, shake to fill empty cells, and some more. So, You can download the MIUI 11 launcher for your Xiaomi phone.
Download MIUI 11 Launcher
If you’re using the Xiaomi smartphone and using a third-party launcher like Pixel Launcher or any other launcher for the app drawer. Now you can also try the MIUI 11 launcher on your phone which comes with some notable features. Luckily, the app is available to download via APKMirror. The alpha release is not available in the Play Store, so you can only download with the below link. Here are the links.
- Download MIUI 11 Launcher APK (via APKMirror)
Note: For Installing the new launcher, simply sideload the APK on your Xiaomi smartphone.
How to Install MIUI 11 Launcher APK
- After Downloading the app from the upper link, then Install it on your device.
- Make sure to Enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from the device settings.
- For MIUI, Go to Settings > Additional Settings > Privacy > All the Install Unknown Apps (from the source you’ve to download the app).
- Once done, Go to downloads and Install MIUI Launcher APK. (You can also install the app from the file explorer if it is available in external storage)
- All done.
After installing the launcher, head over to the settings then find the text (written in Chinese), enable the second option, which will enable the app drawer on your phone. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Poco Launcher 2.0 APK for any Android
- How to Install TWRP on Redmi K20 Pro
- Download Redmi K20 Pro Wallpapers