Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 11 update which is based on Android Pie 9.0 for recently launched Redmi Note 8T. The company released MIUI 11 successfully for many phones. And they’ve started testing Android 10 update in China for selected phones, but still, there’s no information about the global stable for Redmi Note 8T and many other phones. Here you can Download Redmi Note 8T MIUI 11 Stable Update [firmware].
Xiaomi recently announced Redmi Note 8T in Europe, which brings NFC along with some improvements. The phone ran on MIUI 10 also lack the dark mode feature. But now some users has confirmed that they’ve received the MIUI 11. Currently, the update is hauling in European regions via OTA. Well, the OTA is available to download and you can update your phone manually.
Talking about the features then, MIUI 11 brings the anticipated dark mode feature, dynamic stock wallpapers, video ringtones, Game turbo, quick replies, Tasks, and many bugs have fixed. It also brings the latest security patch. After updating, your software version number changes to (
V188.8.131.52.PCXEUXM) V184.108.40.206.PCXEUXM and it weighs around 1.8GB in size. Here you can take a look at the complete changelog.
MIUI 11 Update for Redmi Note 8T – Changelog
Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps.
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
Download MIUI 11 Update for Redmi Note 8T [Firmware]
Like every other OTA (over the air) update, this one also takes a time to arrive on every unit. If you’re in a haste, then you can download the firmware from the below link and update your smartphone to MIUI 11. It brings November 2019 security update and some cool new features. Here’s the firmware that you can download for your Redmi Note 8T.
- Download Redmi Note 8T MIUI 11 Update Stable (Firmware)
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install MIUI 11 Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the stable MIUI 11 update.
Update: Redmi Note 8T MIUI 11 Update re-released in Europe
The original MIUI 11 update have some performance issues. And these issues have been fixed in the new version V220.127.116.11.PCXEUXM. It comes with system improvements. The OTA weighs around 400MB in size and currently it is seeding in Europe. Here’s the complete changelog.
- Increased system stability
- Reduced system delay
You May Also Like – Best Gradient Wallpapers for Android [4K]
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!