Xiaomi’s latest flagship Mi 9T Pro finally gets the taste of MIUI 11 based Android 10 update globally. After releasing the MIUI 11 update for most of the new smartphones, the company has started rolling out Android 10 updates. Now the company drops a new with the October 2019 security patch alongside all the basic features of MIUI 11. Here you can Download Mi 9T Pro Android 10 Update [Firmware].
Talking about the update, then It comes with a bunch of cool new features like system-wide dark mode, Always-On display, new wallpapers, video ringtones, new animations, and includes various bug fixes. This is an OTA (over the air) based update which is currently seeding in India & Russia. If you’re in a haste, then you can download the firmware and manually update your smartphone.
This is an incremental software update which brings MIUI 11 alongside the Android 10, the version number of the firmware is V126.96.36.199.QFKMIXM and it weighs around 2.3GB in size. So update your phone to the Xiaomi’s newest custom skin. It also brings the latest security patch. Before downloading the update, let’s take a look at the full changelog.
Android 10 Update for Mi 9T Pro [Changelog]
Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
- Always-on display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects
Sound of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps.
- Tasks. Manager and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
Download Mi 9T Pro Android 10 Global Stable Update [Firmare]
Xiaomi pushes the update via OTA, which may take some time to hit every user. If you’re in a hurry then you can manually update your smartphone by downloading the firmware from the below-listed link. The update brings dynamic themes to the Always-on display and some other cool effects. Here’s the firmware download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Mi 9T Pro (Firmware)
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install MIUI 11 Update [Android 10]
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy W20 5G Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
- Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
- Download Google Camera for Redmi K20 Pro
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers