Last month, Xiaomi released MIUI 11 based Android 10 update for Mi 8 Pro in China. Now, It is available globally. The smartphone was launched with Android Oreo 8.1, now gets the taste of Android 10. The update bags with Xiaomi’s newest custom skin alongside the bunch of new features, December 2019 security patch, bugs fixed, and a bunch of system improvements. Here you can Download Mi 8 Pro Android 10 Update [Global Stable Firmware].
Xiaomi was testing the update from the past couple of months in China. Now, they’ve done with testing and push the stable release of Android 10 widely for Mi 8 Pro users. For now, the over the air (OTA) is seeding in parts of Europe. But the firmware is available to download, by which you can manually sideload the update. The known bugs – open notification settings in the second space and notification shade in some cases have fixed.
Talking about the features, then Android 10 based MIUI 11 comes with features like system-wide dark mode, some enhancements, always-on display, new animations, stock wallpapers, and few other features. The release bumps up with software version number V126.96.36.199.QECMIXM and weighs around 1.9GB in size. Before updating, let’s take a look at the changelog.
Android 10 Global Stable Update for Mi 8 Pro – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019. Increased system security.
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Optimization: Localized payment security icon
Download Mi 8 Pro Android 10 Update [Global Firmware]
The OTA updates (read as over the air update) take some time to reach every device. And if you’re curious and want to taste the features of Android 10. Then, download the firmware from the below link and sideload it on your smartphone. All the steps are mentioned in the next section. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Mi 8 Pro [Global Stable Firmware]
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also update using Fastboot ROM with Mi Flash Tool.
How to Install MIUI 11 based Android 10 Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the Android 10 stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Download Poco X2 Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: