Android is the most used smartphone OS available right now. It is a big platform for Open Source development where it provides many opportunities in the field of Development. There is no such restriction like iOS does, you can do every experiment that you think of. There are tons of App available in Play Store that you can use them to get an ultimate experience on your phone. Like other App Android also has some App to experience Android Screen on PC it also called as Mirror screen. So let’s read How to Mirror Android Screen on PC Without Root.
There is not one, but many methods are available for mirroring Android Screen on PC. Similarly, you can also Mirror your PC screen on Android phone Screen. But it requires different procedure and Apps. This feature will help you to watch your Android phone screen on PC. It does not need to have a rooted Android phone, and It will work on every Android Smartphone. It is possible in many ways like you can use USB, WiFi, Internet, Bluetooth, etc. Just follow the simple steps of How to Mirror Android Screen on PC Without Root.
- Android Smartphone
- PC or Mac
- USB cable (for USB method only)
- Same casting APP on Both Smartphone and PC
- Internet Connection
How to Mirror Android Screen on PC Without Root:
1. Using USB cable
It is the best and easy way to mirror Smartphone screen. If you can use your USB cable, then you should use this Method. It requires an App called Vyser, you can find it on Google Play Store which is available for free. This method will work for most of the Computer OS, Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS.
[appbox googleplay com.koushikdutta.vysor&hl=en]
- Install Vyser App on Android Smartphone. Download Vyser App for your Computer, It is available for Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS. For simple process here I have used Google Chrome App.
- Now Enable USB Debugging under Developer Option in your Android Smartphone. Then Connect your phone to Computer via USB.
- Now open Installed Vyser App in your Computer. Tap on Find devices, and when you select your device, the pop up will appear on Phone Just enable it. That’s it now you can watch movies, Picture, and presentations.
AirDroid not only Mirrors a screen it also helps to share Files between Android Computer. It is available in Play Store for free. It also helps to get Smartphone notification to your Computer. To access mirror feature, you don’t need to have any App or extension in the Computer. It is more like web WhatsApp. So let’s see how it works?
[appbox googleplay com.sand.airdroid&hl=en]
- At first Install Airdroid App on your Android or iOS Smartphone. Then complete the setup.
- After setup, you will see AirDroid Web option under My Devices. Tap on AirDroid We to see the IP Address. Note down the IP address.
- Now search for IP Address on the browser in Computer which is connected to the same network as your Smartphone is connected. When you search for IP address, the pop up will appear on your PC just Tap on Accept.
- Now you will see many options on the Page you have to open Screenshot option. Once again on your smartphone pop up will appear, Just Tap on Start Now.
- That’s it now you can see your Phone Screen on Your PC.
- Download Pixel 2 Live Wallpaper
- How to use Android Phone as Mouse
- Top 5 Google Pixel 2 Features
- Top 5 screen recorder App for Android
You have read How to Mirror Android Screen on PC. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Mirror Android Screen on PC, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.