Xiaomi has been busy pushing MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition to the pending units. Recently, the company kicked off the newest patch for Poco X3 Pro and Poco X3 GT. Now there’s news of Mi Note 10 Lite getting an MIUI 12.5 EE upgrade. The latest firmware is seeding with a bunch of new features and improvements. You can explore details of the Mi Note 10 Lite MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update in this article.
Mi Note 10 Lite starts getting the new firmware upgrade with 18.104.22.168.RFNMIXM software version number and weighs a whopping 2.7GB of firmware size. The last year’s Mi Note 10 Lite received MIUI 12.5 in June alongside the other Mi Note 10 series phones. Now there’s a big incremental upgrade rolling out to the global units of the smartphone, at the time of writing, the update is in a rolling phase and will be available to everyone in the coming days.
Moving to the features list, then the list is the same as previously released MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition updates. The update brings better memory management system and smart balance improves core system management. The Enhanced Edition of MIUI 12.5 has Focus algorithm which dynamically allocates system resources. Apart from that, the changelog suggests bugs fixes and overall improvements for system.
Here’s the complete changelog of the Mi Note 10 Lite MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
If you’re using the Mi Note 10 Lite, then you can move to the System updates from Settings and upgrade your device to the newest software.
In case the upgrade is not available on your unit, then you can also upgrade it using incremental OTA.
- Mi Note 11 Lite MIUI 12.5 EE – 22.214.171.124.RFNMIXM [Incremental OTA (from V126.96.36.199.RFNMIXM)]
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – List of Xiaomi Phones Eligible for Android 12 update
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: