A few days ago, Xiaomi released the Android 10 Stable Update on Mi CC9 in China. Now, the company has started rolling out it on the Global variant which is dubbed as Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite. The latest reports from users in Russia claim that the Mi 9 Lite starts receiving the Android 10 Update with MIUI 11. The update brings the latest security patch, a bunch of new features and bugs fixes. Here you can Download Android 10 Update for Mi 9 Lite [Stable].
From the past few days, the company is testing the beta version of the update on both CC9 & Mi 9 Lite. As they have finished the testing, Xiaomi starts pushing the stable version of Android 10 on both devices. As of now, the over-the-air (OTA) is seeding in Russia, It will be available for every smartphone in the coming days. But, you can also update your smartphone immediately by downloading the software package, which is listed in the download section below.
If you want to know about the changes and new features, then let me acquaint you that, this build brings all the features of MIUI 11 like with dedicated Dark Mode, Mi Ai, Ultra Power Saving mode, new Settings UI, gradient MIUI logo, and more. You can also taste all the basic features of Android 10. The newer build knocks the device with V22.214.171.124.QFCRUXM software version and weighs around 2.3GB in size. Here’s the changelog.
Mi 9 Lite Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: Data usage warning appeared multiple times
Download Android 10 Update for Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
If you’re a Mi 9 Lite user, then you can update your smartphone to Android 10 and taste features like Dark Mode, a new gesture navigation system, and more. This new build bumps up the monthly security patch level up to the latest version. Luckily, the recovery ROM is available to download and sideloading that you can download from below link. After downloading the recovery ROM make sure to check the prerequisites and installation steps. Here’s the download link.
- Download Mi 9 Lite Android 10 Update [Stable]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
- At first, download the software package from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Devices
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
- Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi CC9 & Mi 9 Lite
- Download iPad Pro 2020 Wallpapers