Apple released the macOS 10.15.3 Beta 3 for Developers and it comes with many bug fixes. Along with bug fixes, the update also brings performance enhancements. So if you are using the Beta 2 developer build then you can easily download the Beta 3 and install it on your computer. Here you will know how to download macOS Catalina 10.15.3 Beta 3 for a developer account.
Last week Apple released the second beta and because of the bugs, Apple pushes the third beta quickly. There are many bug fixes in the third beta but still, users have reported some bugs that I will try to cover later in this article. The third beta of macOS Catalina 10.15.3 launched on 24th January with build number 19D75a and it weighs around 2.96GB in size.
If you have already enrolled for the developer and using the Beta 2 build then you can download the beta 3 easily. But if you haven’t enrolled for the developer then you can download the full developer beta 3 from the macOS Catalina developer program site. Below you will find the procedure to download the beta 3.
Download macOS Catalina 10.15.3 Beta 3
If you are already using the second build of macOS 10.15.3 Beta 2 on your Apple computer then follow the below guide to download and update it to the latest Beta 3.
- Click on the Apple logo on your computer homepage.
- From the drop down menu select the ‘System Preferences’.
- Now in the preference choose ‘Software update’.
- It will now bring to the next page where you will see the third beta of macOS Catalina 10.15.3.
- In the next update, page click on the Update Now.
- To continue, click on the Restart and it will download the 3GB file. The time will depend on the internet connection you have.
Now you have the macOS Catalina 10.15.3 Beta 3 installed on your computer.
If you are using the public beta or stable version but want to install macOS Catalina 10.15.3 beta 3 then follow the below steps.
- First, make sure to take a backup of your macOS so that if anything goes out of the plan you can restore it easily.
- After backing up data go to the Apple developers download page.
- Make sure to login with your Apple developer account. If you don’t have one then enroll for developer Apple ID.
- After login with the developer account visit the download page and click on Install Profile which will be next to macOS Catalina 10.15.3 Beta 3.
- It will download a dmg file, run it and it will open a package file.
- Now run the package file and it will begin installation so go through the installation steps that appear on the screen.
- Once it is installed, it will open the Software Update tab and display the Beta 3 update.
- There you need to click on ‘Upgrade Now’. Now, wait for the downloading.
- After downloading the setup window will appear, go through each setup steps and it will begin installing the latest beta on your Apple computer.
- That’s all now you will have the macOS Catalina 10.15.3 beta 3 running on your computer.
If you were facing a lot of bugs in the older beta then it must have been fixed and as it is still not the stable one then you can also expect some bugs in beta 3. But the bugs will be less compared to beta 2.
You will also see enhancement in performance which is going to maximize the user experience. Enjoy the macOS 10.15.3 Beta 3 and when the next update comes we will share a new guide.