If you are like me hoping for Realme 3 Custom ROMS, then here I have good news for all. The first custom ROM for Realme 3 Pro is now available as LineageOS 16.0. Yes, the famous and one of the best Custom ROM for Android phones. So here you can download LineageOS 16.0 for Realme 3 Pro with step by step installation guide.
The project LineageOS is running since the development started for Android Phones and till now it’s available for almost all the popular phones. And how can this be different for Realme 3 Pro? Many users have been waiting to try custom ROM which now they can. Realme 3 Pro competitor Redmi Note 7 Pro has already got lots of custom ROMs and we wanted same for Realme 3 Pro. And now first Custom ROM is available and we can hope best for future developments.
There are many reasons to choose Custom ROM over Stock ROM such as regular updates, easy fixes, latest Android OS, customization, and more. However, you will still some features from your stable Stock ROM, and it can vary according to custom ROMs. So if you want to try the LineageOS ROM on your phone then use the below link to download it.
Download LineageOS 16.0 for Realme 3 Pro [Unofficial]
This is an unofficial version and soon we get to see the official one, we will update the link with the Official as soon as it will be available. All the credit goes to iamsj7 and his team members for porting the first custom ROM. All the required files including the LineageOS ROM are available below with download links.
- LineageOS 16.0 for Realme 3 Pro (Source)
- GApps for Android 9 Pie (Choose arm64 & pico/nano)
- Decryption Patch
- Boot Image
- Take a full backup of data (This will erase all the data)
- TWRP Recovery needs to be installed (Use this Guide)
- The device should be running on Stock ROM
- Download required files
How to Install LineageOS ROM on Realme 3 Pro
- Copy Decryption Patch file to phone storage.
- Power off your phone completely.
- Press & hold Volume Down + Power button.
- When Oppo logo appears on screen release all the buttons.
- Now the device will boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Check if you can access storage from PC. If not then go to Install and flash the Decryption Patch file. Then go to Wipe > Format Data > Yes.
- If you can access storage from PC then Copy both LineageOS ROM, GApps zip & Boot Image.
- Now do an Advance Wipe, go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik, Cache, System, and Data. Do not select Vendor otherwise, the device may go into bootloop.
- After successful Wipe, go to Install and flash LineageOS 16.0 ROM.
- Similarly, flash GApps zip file to install Google Apps like PlayStore and more.
- Now again go to Install > Install Image and flash the Boot Image.
- Go back to TWRP home and Reboot into the System.
- That’s it just setup the Android and enjoy LineageOS 16.0 on your Realme 3 Pro.
So this is how you can install LineageOS 16.0 on Realme 3 Pro. As this is the early build so you may see some bugs but most of the features are working fine. Below we have provided what’s working and what’s not working.
- RIL (Network)
- Google Camera (download)
We can expect that in the next update all the known bugs will be fixed. But if you don’t use Jio SIM then you will have no problem on using this LineageOS 16.0 on your Realme 3 Pro. If you want to get more custom ROMs then be up to date with our site to check other custom ROMs.