Last month, Lenovo originally started testing the Android 12L on the Tab P12 Pro. Now the company has released an incremental upgrade with new features and enhancements. The second Android 12L Beta is now available for installation on the Lenovo Tab P12 Pro. Here you can check more about the Lenovo Tab P12 Pro Android 12L Beta 2 update.
Lenovo has officially shared the information of new update on its developer website. The company has also shared the official firmware image for flashing, the image weighs approx. 1.7GB in size. If you’re in a haste and want to taste the features of Android 12L then you can sideload it on your tablet.
Moving to the changes, then Lenovo releases the incremental build with January 2022 security patch, better app usage experience in landscape mode, easier multitasking, and more. The update also brings more stability across the system. Here’s the complete changelog of Android 12L Beta 2.
Lenovo Tab P12 Pro Android 12L Second Beta – Changelog
- The first large screen optimized Android OS with new APIs for application developers to provide a better app usage experience in landscape mode, including easier multitasking, system UI optimization and more.
- Security patch updated to 2021-12-01
- Android 12L Beta2 image is available.
If you’re using the Lenovo TB-Q706F tablet, then you can head over to Lenovo’s developer website and grab the second Android 12L developer preview image. The company has also listed the limitations (known issues), these are the following issues.
- ‘Copy apps & data’ in OOBE is not supported.
- Fingerprint unlock is not supported
- Face Unlock is not supported
- TOF sensor related function is removed
- Stylus key function is not supported but basic function works
- Touchpad functions with two fingers are not supported
- Touchpad swipe up/down/left/right with 3 or 4 fingers are not supported
- Miracast function is not supported
- Screen output via cable (extended screen) can be supported when force desktop mode> is turned on in developer menu.
- Cast Via HDMI (extended screen) can be supported when <force desktop mode> is turned on in developer menu.
- VPN is not tested and may not work properly
- WIDI is not supported
You can also downgrade to the preview build in case of issues. Before upgrading your tablet to the new version, make sure to take a backup of important data and also charge your tablet to at least 60%.
- Download Redmi Note 11 Pro Wallpapers
- Download Magisk v24.0 APK with Android 12
- Grab Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra Wallpapers