Apple starts rolling out a new software upgrade to the iPad. The latest software upgrade – iPadOS 16.3.1 is seeding with performance improvements and bug fixes. The new update comes out alongside iOS 16.3.1 and watchOS 9.3.1. Read along to know more details about the iPadOS 16.3.1 update.
Apple plants the new software on its tablet with a 20D67 build number, the same version number as iOS 16.3.1. The incremental release measures only 152MB in size. As it is a small upgrade, you can quickly install it on your iPad. For compatibility, the iPadOS 16.3.1 is available for iPad 5th generation and newer models.
Moving to the changes, then iPadOS 16.3.1 addresses iCloud settings performance issues and the issue where Siri is not working with Find My commands. The changelog also hints at important security updates, bug fixes, and enhancements. Here’s the complete changelog of the iPadOS 16.3.1.
iPadOS 16.3.1 update – What’s New
- This update provides important bug fixes and security updates for your iPad including:
- iCloud settings may be unresponsive or display incorrectly if apps are using iCloud
- Siri request for Find My may not work
If you are facing any of these issues on your iPad, then you can update it to the newer version. You can navigate to the Settings > General > Software Update. Now you can see the iPadOS 16.3.1, simply tap Download and Install option.
Before updating your iPhone to iPadOS 16.3.1, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge it to at least 50%.
- Apple releases iOS 16.3.1 with bug fixes and crash detection optimizations
- watchOS 9.3.1 update brings important security updates and bug fixes
- 18 Best iOS 16 Lock Screen Widgets that outclass stock widgets
- How to Delete Lock Screen Wallpapers in iOS 16
- 25 Best True Black Wallpapers for iPhone and Android
- 15 Best Icon Packs for iPhone and iPad
- Multitasking on iPad: How to open four apps?
- How to Get Rid of Split Screen on iPad