Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 10 based stable Android Pie Update for the Xiaomi Mi 6. The Mi 6 is the Xiaomi’s first flagship smartphone, which was launched in 2017 and ran on MIUI 8 based on Android Nougat 7.1.1. And it houses with the Snapdragon 835 SoC. Now the company released a new OTA based update, which comes with a lot of new features and latest security patch. Here’s the step by step manual guide to download & install Xiaomi Mi 6 Android Pie update (MIUI 10.4.1.0 Stable).
This year, the company was tested the MIUI 10 beta for the Mi 6, which comes with some bugs. And finally, after testing all the things, Xiaomi has started rolling out the stable Android Pie 9.0 update globally for selected users. While you can download the firmware for the manual update. The update brings a bunch of new features and the updated security patch. Yes, it brings the latest June 2019 security patch update along with a lot of improvements and new features.
The MIUI 10 comes with features like a new customizable lock screen, a new floating window using game booster mode, and some more. You can also access all the Android Pie 9.0 features along with the anticipated digital wellbeing feature. This is the global stable update you can receive the OTA notification on your phone. The firmware is size around 1.57GB and has a version number MIUI 10.4.1.0.PCAMIXM. From the below section you can download the firmware and follow the installation process.
Download Xiaomi Mi 6 Android Pie Update [MIUI 10.4.1.0]
Xiaomi has started rolling out this globally update only to the selected users. While this is an OTA based update. If you want to update your Mi 6 to the stable Android Pie 9.0, you can simply download the firmware from the below section. Then, follow the steps that we’ve mentioned in the installation process.
- Download Xiaomi Mi 6 Android Pie Update (Recover ROM)
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also update using Fastboot ROM with Mi Flash Tool.
How to Install Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 10.4.1.0 Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the Android Pie 9.0 stable update on Mi 6.
You May Also Like – Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubt regarding this guide. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: