Samsung has started rolling out the One UI 1.1 based Android Pie 9.0 Stable update for the Galaxy M30. The company had already announced the Android Pie for all the M-series phones along with M10, M20, & M30 would be getting the update on June 3. But, luckily the Galaxy M30 users have already got the update a week earlier than the scheduled date. Not only this, the update brings May 2019 security patch. And here’s the step by step manual guide to download and update Samsung Galaxy M30 Android Pie update.
Samsung already released the One UI based Android Pie 9.0 update for most of the old galaxy phones. And now it arrives on the Samsung Galaxy M30. Currently, the update is available for the India. This is an OTA (over-the-air) update, which will take some time to reach every phone. So, if the update is not available in your region, you can download the firmware from the below download section and then update your smartphone.
The stable Android Pie firmware is now available for download. You can access all other features like Android Pie 9.0 features like Adaptive brightness, Adaptive battery, new Google Camera and more. The firmware for the update is size around 1.14GB, with a build number of M305FDDU1BSEA. The latest One UI 1.1 comes with features like Digital Wellbeing, Bixby Routines, and floating mode for the Samsung Keyboard. So, Let’s download the firmware and follow the installation process.
Download Samsung Galaxy M30 Android Pie Stable Update
This is an OTA (over-the-air) based update, so, it will take some time to reach every phone. While currently, the update is available for India users. So, if you’re in a hurry, then you can download the firmware from the below section and manually flash it on your Samsung Galaxy M30. The update brings the latest One UI 1.1 with the latest May 2019 security patch. After downloading the M305FDDU1BSEA firmware, follow the installation instructions carefully.
- Download Samsung Galaxy M30 Android Pie Stable Update (Firmware)
- Make sure to charge your phone’s battery to at least 50%
- Backup your data, in case of failures, so you can recover it
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC
- Download Odin Flash Tool [Latest]
- Sideload OTAs doesn’t harm KNOX counter, so you can install it without worry.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy M30 Android Pie Stable Update
- Extract the downloaded Odin Flash Tool Zip/RAR file.
- Download and extract the Android Pie Firmware on your PC.
- Open OdinTool.exe from the extracted Odin Flash Tool folder.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy M30 completely.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together until any change appears in the screen.
- A warning screen will appear with few options.
- Press Volume up button to enter Download Mode/Odin Mode.
- Now connect the phone to PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, it will show blue sign in ID:COM if your phone is connected. If not showing then reinstall USB drivers.
- In Odin, switch to the Options tab and untick “Auto Reboot”.
- Check the extracted firmware folder, there you will find AP, BL, CP, CSC & Home_CSC files. In Odin click on AP and locate AP file and similarly for BL and CP.
- Click on CSC and locate CSC file if you want to delete all data of your phone. Otherwise, locate Home_CSC file if you want to wipe all the data. Selecting CSC file over Home_CSC is recommended because it will reduce the chances of bugs. But if you are already in Russia region then you can select Home_CSC file.
- After selecting all the four files, click on Start.
- It will take time to flash. You can check the progress in the Odin tool.
- After flashing it will give a success message. Now you can disconnect your device and reboot into the system.
- Done! you have successfully installed Android Pie on your Samsung Galaxy M30.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the One UI 1.1 based Android Pie 9.0 on your smartphone.
You May Also Like – Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any doubt regarding the pie update for the Galaxy M30. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: