Samsung has started rolling out the One UI based Android Pie 9.0 update for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. The Galaxy J7 Pro is one of the best budget smartphone launched by the company. The smartphone was launched in 2017, running on the Android Nougat 7.0. The update brings the latest May 2019 security patch, new features, and some improvements. And here’s the step by step manual guide to download and update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Android Pie update.
After releasing the update for the Galaxy M-series phones. Now, the company has just released the Android Pie 9.0 based update for the Galaxy J7 Pro. Currently, it is available in Russia, if the update is not available in your region, you can download the firmware from the below download section and then update your smartphone. As it is an OTA (Over-the-Air) based update, which will be rolled out in batches for the users.
The One UI based Android Pie 9.0 update brings a lot of new features. It comes with Adaptive brightness, Adaptive battery, Digital Wellbeing, new Google Camera and a few more. The firmware for the update is size around 1GB with a build number of J730FMXXU5CSEE. So, Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Android Pie Update firmware and follow the guide to update the phone.
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Android Pie Stable Update
Samsung always releases the updates in batches via OTA, which takes some time to reach to every user. While the firmware is available for almost every Samsung phone and same in the case with Galaxy J7 Pro. You can simply download the firmware for your smartphone from the below-mentioned download links. After downloading the J730FMXXU5CSEE firmware, follow the installation instructions carefully.
- Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Android Pie Stable Update (Firmware)
- Make sure to charge your phone’s battery to at least 50%
- Backup your data, in case of failures, so you can recover it
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC
- Download Odin Flash Tool [Latest]
How to Install Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Android Pie Stable Update
- At first, you need to Download the Odin Flash Tool on your PC.
- Then, download the J730FMXXU5CSEE (Android Pie firmware) of Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Now, Open OdinTool.exe from the extracted Odin Flash Tool folder.
- Turn off your smartphone completely.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together until any change appears in the screen.
- A warning screen will appear with few options.
- Press Volume up button to enter Download Mode/Odin Mode.
- Now connect the phone to PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, it will show blue sign in ID:COM if your phone is connected. If not showing then reinstall USB drivers.
- In Odin, switch to the Options tab and untick “Auto Reboot”.
- Check the extracted firmware folder, there you will find AP, BL, CP, CSC & Home_CSC files. In Odin click on AP and locate AP file and similarly for BL and CP.
- Click on CSC and locate CSC file if you want to delete all data of your phone. Otherwise, locate Home_CSC file if you want to wipe all the data. Selecting CSC file over Home_CSC is recommended because it will reduce the chances of bugs. But if you are already in Russia region then you can select Home_CSC file.
- After selecting all the four files, click on Start.
- It will take time to flash. You can check the progress in the Odin tool.
- After flashing it will give a success message. Now you can disconnect your device and reboot into the system.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the One UI based Android Pie 9.0 on your Galaxy J7 Pro.
You May Also Like – Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any doubt regarding the pie update for the Galaxy J7 Pro. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: