Realme has started rolling out the ColorOS 6 stable update for the Realme C1. The company was testing the beta update from the last month on both the Realme C1 & Realme 2. Now the company has done with the testing and pushing the stable Android Pie 9.0 to the Realme C1, which was launched in 2018 running on the ColorOS 5.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1. With the update, you’ll some really cool new features and the latest security patch. And here’s the step by step manual guide to update Realme C1 Android Pie [ColorOS 6 Stable].
After releasing the update for Realme 2, the company is now rolling the update for their last year’s budget king (Realme C1). This is an over the air (OTA) based update, which may take some time to reach every single phone. The company has already finished the testing, which means you get the buttery smooth performance on your smartphone. The update brings the latest June 5th security patch and a lot of improvements made by Realme.
Talking about the other features then, It comes with Riding Mode, App drawer, Realme Theme Store. This is an Android Pie 9.0 based update which means, you can also find Adaptive brightness, Adaptive battery, and digital wellbeing features. The firmware for the update is size around 2GB with a build number RMX1811EX_11_A.54. If you’ve received the over the air (OTA) notification, update your Realme C1 to Android Pie 9.0. Let’s take a look on the Changelog for the update, then download the firmware and follow the installation process.
Realme C1 Android Pie Stable Update – Changelog
- Updated to ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie
- Added notification icons in the status bar
- Added a new navigation gesture
- Added app drawer to ColorOS launcher
- Added Riding Mode
- Android Security Patch Level: June 5th, 2019
- Updated UI of the notification panel
- Updated UI of AI Board
- Updated default theme
- Added Realme Theme Store
Note: Before updating to the Pie, Make sure that your device is running on the latest Android Oreo stable.
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%
- Take a full backup of data on your phone (Method will delete all data)
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm
For now, the firmware is not available to download for the manual update. Once it is available, we’ll update this article and add the firmware (RMX1811EX_11_A.54). Till then, you can wait for the OTA notification, which will reach on your phone very soon.
How to Update Realme C1 to Android Pie (ColorOS 6 Stable)
- If you’ve received the OTA notification.
- Go to the System Settings > Software Updates.
- Click on the Download Now button to download the latest update.
- Once the process completed, restart your smartphone.
- That’s it.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the ColorOS 6 stable on your Realme C1. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Xiaomi CC9 Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubt regarding the pie update for Realme C1. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: