Realme just released the ColorOS 6 Stable based Android Pie 9.0 update for Realme 2 Pro. The company had already promised to release the Pie update for the smartphone, which has released now. Realme launched the phone last year, running on the Color OS 5.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1. And now gets the latest Android Pie update, not only this, the update brings May 2019 security patch. And here’s the step by step manual guide to download & update Realme 2 Pro Android Pie [ColorOS 6 Stable].
After testing the Closed Beta update, now Realme has started rolling out the Android Pie 9.0 stable update for Realme 2 Pro. You’ll receive the update via OTA (over-the-air) on your phone. While, the firmware is also available, by which you can manually update the Realme 2 Pro to Android Pie. The company has done with the testing, so there are fewer chances to face bugs. However, some users still face the boot loop issues on their phone. Also, the update comes with a lot of improvements & new features.
The stable ColorOS 6 Android Pie Update is now available to download for the Realme 2 Pro. With this update, you can access all the Android Pie 9.0 features like Digital Wellbeing, Adaptive brightness, Adaptive battery, new Google Camera and more. The firmware for the update is size around 2.71GB with a build number RMX1801EX_11_A.21. Not only this, the update brings several new features, Hal3 / Camera2 API enabled, Riding Mode, Realme App drawer and few more. Let’s take a look on the Changelog for the update, then download the firmware and follow the installation process.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 2 Pro
Last Updated on 06/06/2019 @ 20:02 PM IST: Realme rolls back the update, as the update has some bugs. While now the company again roll back the update. We’ll add the updated firmware link in the download section.
Realme 2 Pro Android Pie Stable Update – Changelog
- Updated to ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie
- Added notification icons in the status bar
- Added lock screen magazine
- Added a new navigation gesture
- Added app drawer to ColorOS launcher
- Added Riding Mode
- Added Live Wallpaper
- Android Security Patch Level: May 5th, 2019
- Updated UI of the notification panel
- Updated UI of AI Board
- Updated default theme
- Added Chroma Boost Mode
- Added HAL3 support (need to switch on in the developer options)
- Added realme Theme Store
- Added realme App Market (certain regions)
- Added realme Game Center (certain regions)
- Added realme Community App (certain regions)
Download Realme 2 Pro Android Pie Stable Update
If you’re facing any issues in updating the phone to the ColorOS 6 update. Then, you can download the firmware from the below section and manually flash it on your Realme 2 Pro. The update also brings the latest security patch and some new features as well. After downloading the RMX1801EX_11_A.21 firmware, follow the installation instructions carefully.
- Download Realme 2 Pro Android Pie Stable Update (Firmware Link)
Note: Before updating to the Pie, Make sure that your device is running on the latest Android Oreo.
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%
- Take a full backup of data on your phone (Method will delete all data)
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm
How to Install Realme 2 Pro Android Pie Stable Update
- At first download the firmware from the download section.
- Once downloaded, Transfer the downloaded firmware to the phone’s root folder (outside of every folder).
- Now, turn off your smartphone.
- Press Power + Volume down keys to boot into recovery mode.
- Select a language to proceed further.
- In recovery, go to Install from Storage Device > From Phone Storage. Locate and select the zip file (RMX1801EX_11_OTA_0210_all_YkJueYPOAFXQ.ozip).
- It will start installing Android Pie on Realme 2 Pro so wait for 100% completion.
- After completion select Reboot.
- Now you have successfully installed Android Pie 9.0 Stable on Realme 2 Pro.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the ColorOS 6 stable on your Realme 2 Pro. That’s it.
You May Also Like – How to Enable Camera2 API on Realme 2 Pro
If you’ve any doubt regarding the pie update for Realme 2 Pro. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: