Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has started rolling out the ColorOS 6 based Android Pie 9.0 stable update for Realme 1. The Realme 1 was launched in the second half of 2018 and ran on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1 out-of-the-box. Realme is doing well in providing the latest software updates regularly. The company also running the beta testing programs for the updates for their phones. Not only the latest OS, the update also brings the May 2019 security patch. And here’s the step by step manual guide to download & update Realme 1 Android Pie [ColorOS 6 Stable].
Earlier this week, Realme 1 got a ColorOS 6 beta update which is based on Android Pie 9.0 via the beta testing program. And after successfully testing the beta, Realme 1 is getting the taste of the Pie, which is an over the air (OTA) based update. According to the Realme Community and some users, the update hits for the some phones. But luckily, the firmware is also available, by which you can manually update the Realme 1 to Android Pie. The update brings a lot of new features with a lot of improvements.
The ColorOS 6 based stable Android Pie update comes with a lot of new features. It comes with Navigation Gestures, Riding Mode, Live Wallpapers, App Drawer, Updated Notification panel UI, and more. The Camera2 and HAL3 camera support are not available in the changelog, while according to some users, the option to enable the feature is present in Developer options. The firmware for the update is size around 2.11GB with a build number CPH1861EX_11_A.35. Let’s take a look on the Changelog for the update, then download the firmware and follow the installation process.
Last Updated on 26/06/2019 @ 18:45 PM IST – Realme has officially released the stable Android Pie Update for Realme 1 & U1. But, the flash file for Realme 1 (4GB Variant CPH1859 is not available yet), we’ll update the article once it is available to us. You can download the 3GB variant CPH1861 file from below link.
Realme 1 Android Pie Update – Changelog
- Updated to ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie
- Added notification icons in the status bar
- Added a new navigation gesture
- Added app drawer to ColorOS launcher
- Added Riding Mode
- Added Live Wallpaper
- Android Security Patch Level: May 5th, 2019
- Updated UI of the notification panel
- Updated UI of AI Board
- Updated default theme
- Added Nightscape Mode
- Added realme Game Center (certain regions)
- Added realme Community App (certain regions)
Download Realme 1 Android Pie Stable Update
Realme starts rolling out the stable ColorOS 6 update to the Realme 1. If you’re waiting for the OTA or facing any issues while updating the phone. Then, you can download the firmware from the below section and manually flash it on your Realme 1. It also brings the latest security patch and a lot of new features with improvements. After downloading the CPH1861EX_11_A.35 firmware, follow the installation instructions carefully.
Note: Till Now, we found the firmware for the 3GB variant (CPH1861), so, make sure to check the model number from the settings before updating. Before updating to the Pie, Make sure that your device is running on the latest Android Oreo, not the Pie (Beta). The firmware for 4GB variant (CPH1859) is not available yet, once it is available, we’ll add the download link.
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%
- The Update will not wipe your data, but it is safe to take a full backup of data on your phone
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm
How to Install Realme 1 Android Pie Stable Update
- At first download the firmware from the download section.
- Once downloaded, Transfer the downloaded firmware to the phone’s root folder (outside of every folder).
- Now, turn off your smartphone.
- Press Power + Volume down keys to boot into recovery mode.
- Select a language to proceed further.
- In recovery, go to Install from Storage Device > From Phone Storage. Locate and select the zip file (CPH1861EX_11_OTA_0350_all_4DpeyeIFYMZS_7626cfd2dd9a3.ozip).
- It will start installing Android Pie on Realme 1 so wait for 100% completion.
- After completion select Reboot.
- Now you have successfully installed Android Pie 9.0 Stable on Realme 1.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the ColorOS 6 stable on your 1. You can also enable Digital wellbeing after updating the phone. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy M40 Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubt regarding the pie update for Realme 1. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: