Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 10 based stable Android Pie 9.0 update for Mi Mix 2. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, which launched back in July 2017 is the latest Xiaomi smartphone to run on the MIUI 10.4.1. The smartphone was originally launched with the MIUI 8 based on Android Nougat 7.0 out-of-the-box. Now gets the new update which brings some really cool features alongside with the latest security patch. And here’s the step by step manual guide to download & install Mi Mix 2 Android Pie [Stable with firmware download link].
This year, the company was tested the MIUI 10 beta for the Mi Mix 2, which comes with some bugs. Now, Xiaomi has done with testing and finally, Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 2 gets the taste of Pie with a bunch of new features. The OTA (over-the-air) is currently weeding in India, but it will take some time to hit every single unit. You can directly download the firmware and manually update it to Mi Mix 2. The MIUI 10 brings features like Dark Mode, a new customizable lock screen, a new floating window using game booster mode, and some more.
It is an Android Pie 9.0 based MIUI 10 update, which means you can also download Digital Wellbeing on your Mi Mix 2. The update carries the version number V10.4.1.0.PDEMIXM and weighs 1.62GB in size. And it brings June 2019 security patch. This is the global stable update you can easily install on your smartphone. From the below section you can download the firmware and follow the installation process.
Download Mi Mix 2 Android Pie Update [MIUI 10.4.1.0]
This update is an OTA based update, once it is available for your device you can receive the notification. While, the OTAs will take time to reach every smartphone, so if you’re in a hurry you can download the firmware, we’ve listed the recovery ROM. You can download it from below listed links. Then, follow the steps that we’ve mentioned in the installation process.
- Download Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Android Pie Update (Recover ROM)
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also update using Fastboot ROM with Mi Flash Tool.
How to Install Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 MIUI 10.4.1.0 Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the Android Pie 9.0 stable update on Mi Mix 2.
You May Also Like – Download Black Shark 2 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubt regarding this guide. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles:
- Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
- How to Enable Dark Mode on MIUI 10 Phones
- How to Disable Ads on all Xiaomi Phones