Huawei is doing great on providing Android 10 updates to its devices including the older phones. While pushing the Android 10 updates to its flagship phone Huawei recently starts rolling the Android 10 update to Huawei P Smart 2019. This is a real surprise for P Smart 2019 users. The Huawei P Smart Android 10 update brings many new features that are a part of Android 10. Here you will know how to install Huawei P Smart 2019 Android 10 update.
The update is currently rolling in Finland, Italy, and a few more regions. But soon it will also be available in other regions. A few days back Huawei released the Android 10 roadmap for Huawei and Honor devices. Users are receiving updates over the air and it may be possible that you may receive the update late.
The update comes with features including EMUI 10 and Android 10. You will definitely have a better experience than Android 9 and EMUI 9. It comes with version 10.0.0.134 (C432E3R1P3) and it is of size 3.42GB. It is a smart move from Huawei and it is expected that they will stay in the roadmap they released. As of now, the Huawei P Smart 2019 Android 10 OTA zip file is not available. But you can manually try to update your device.
Huawei P Smart 2019 Android 10 Update
Many users must have been waiting for this update and finally, now they can experience Android 10 on their phone. The update brings Always-On Display, new UI/UX, Huawei HiCar, One-touch screen sharing, Multi screen sharing, new builtin video editor and other EMUI 10 features, and all the basic features of Android 10. And all the bugs have been fixed in this update. Want to update your P Smart 2019 to EMUI 10 update? Here’s how you can update your phone now.
- Take a full backup before updating your device
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Internet connection is required
- HiCare App should be installed on your phone
How to Update Huawei P Smart 2019 to Android 10
This is an Over the air (OTA) update, which will be rolled out in batches. It may take some time to reach every device. If you’re in a haste then, follow the below method to update your phone to Huawei’s newest custom skin which is based on Android 10. Here are the steps.
- At first download HiCare app on your smartphone.
- Then log in using your Huawei account.
- Now when the app asks for location access, provide it, and if not, then check in the settings (App info settings).
- In the HiCare App you can download the update manually, cross your fingers and click on Update option.
- Here you will see the EMUI 10 aka Android 10 update OTA file for manual download and update if it is available in your region.
- Then click on the Update button, and it will redirect you to System Updater.
- In the Updater, click on Download and Install to update your P Smart 2019 to the EMUI 10.
- It will first download the update and then install it on your phone.
- After the installation, the phone will auto reboot.
- That’s it.
If you want to update immediately then, you can try changing the region to france in HiCare app
After rebooting you can enjoy all the features of Huawei’s newest custom skin, dubbed as EMUI 10.
You May Also Like – Download Honor V30 Pro 5G Wallpapers
Do you still have doubts in your mind? Leave the comments in the comment box. Also share this article with your friends across social media.
More Related Articles: