DirecTV is a popular cable network service that is used by people to get access and watch all their favorite local TV Channels. Considering cable TV is still being used to date, it is no surprise that you will see several new and popular channels still being aired.
DirecTV does have some plans where you can pay based on what kind of channels you wish to watch. These can range anywhere between $64.99 up to $134.99. From all channels available on DirecTV, The Weather Channel is the most popular out there. Here is a guide on how to watch Weather Channel on DirecTV easily.
The Weather Channel, as can be identified from its name shows you everything related to the weather. The channel was launched way back in 1982 and is available for people on DirecTV’s Stream and Cable Network services. Yes, it is a paid channel, but worth it as you also get to watch a ton of programs on it whether it has anything to do with the actual weather or not. Read on to know how you can access and watch DirecTV Weather Channel.
How to Watch DirecTV Weather Channel
Now, you need to know that there are two DirecTV services. One is the Cable Network and the other is the DirecTV Stream service. Both services are pretty good and have the Weather Channel available depending on the package and plan you have opted for. Sure, some of you might think that ah well didn’t DirecTV and The Weather Channel have some issues and they would no longer be aired on DirecTV. With years passing and things settling down, the channel is available on DirecTV.
Weather Channel on DirecTV Cable
- Power up your TV as well as your DirecTV DVR.
- Now, take the DirecTV remote and press the Guide button on it.
- Using the navigation buttons, scroll through the guide till you find The Weather Channel.
- The number for the Channel is 362. Once you find the channel select it and watch it right away.
- Or, you could simply input the numbers 362 and press the Enter button on the remote to be taken right away to the Weather Channel.
Weather Channel on DirecTV App for Mobile
- Download the DirecTV app. It is free to download on Android and iOS.
- With the app installed, launch it and sign in with your DirecTV or AT&T credentials.
- Now, tap on the watch on the Phone or Tablet option.
- You will now see a list of various categories that you can choose to watch.
- Simply select the Live TV Streaming section and scroll till you find the Weather Channel.
- Once you find the channel, simply tap on it to begin live streaming right away.
- You can also choose to watch old shows from the Weather Channel as well.
- For this to work, you have to ensure that your phone and your satellite receiver are connected to the same wifi network, otherwise, it will not be possible to stream live tv.
Weather Channel on DirecTV Stream App
The DirecTV Stream app is different from the usual DirecTV app. The streaming app lets you stream off Live TV and other content anywhere and whenever you want without you being required to be connected to the DirecTV satellite receiver.
- Head over to the App Store or PlayStore to download the free DirecTV Stream app.
- Simply log in with your account credentials or sign up and choose a plan that suits you best.
- To get the Weather Channel, you will have to choose from either Choice, Ultimate, or Premier plans. These plans are in the range of $84.99 up to $139.99.
- With that sorted out, you will be taken over to the app’s homepage.
- At the top, you will find the search bar. Simply type in The Weather Channel and search.
- You will find the channel right away in the results. Simply tap on it to watch live broadcasts right away.
- The good part about the DirecTV Stream app is that you will be able to record a ton of programs and rewatch them as and when you want, plus the ability to watch on at least 20 different devices at the same time.
And this is how you can watch The Weather Channel on DirecTV and DirecTV Stream. It is quite simple and easy. If you have a PC with you, you can simply visit the DirecTV Stream website, log in and start watching the weather channel or any other channel that you like depending on the plan that you have selected.