The internet has made a lot of things possible and even for that matter easier to access the content at any time and anywhere. The same can be spoken about Xfinity TV. Xfinity TV is a streaming service that lets you watch all of your favorite content right away. Be it streaming services or live TV, they have it all. There are two streaming plans that you can choose from depending on what you prefer more. The good part about this is, you will get access to the set of streaming apps with both plans. If you enjoy the shows available on Paramount Plus, here is a guide on how to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity.
Paramount Plus is a great streaming service that lets you watch a ton of shows and movies right away. The service has two plans for you to choose from – Essential and Premium Plan. The plans will cost you $4.99 and $9.99 a month respectively. You can read more about the service as well as know what all shows are available to stream on Paramount Plus by reading this guide. If you are someone that has got the Xfinity Streaming service, you can read on to know how to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity.
Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity TV
No matter what Xfinity TV package you pick, you will be able to watch Paramount Plus and all the shows on it. Before we begin, you should know that you must already be subscribed to a Paramount Plus plan. You simply cannot download the service and watch it right away, unless you take advantage of the free trial. With that being said, here are the steps to get and watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity.
- Power up your Xfinity TV Streaming Box and your Smart TV.
- Make sure to be connected to a properly working internet connection.
- Now, take the Xfinity TV Remote and press the Xfinity button on the remote.
- Select Apps on the screen and scroll around till you find the Paramount Plus.
- Select the app and now log in with your Paramount Plus.
- It will now ask you to choose between signing in On Your TV or the Web (if you opt Web option then head over to this page to find the code).
- If you choose the On The Web option it will ask you to enter an activation code. You will be taken to the CBS website where you have to copy and paste the code once you log in.
- However, if you choose the On Your TV option, you simply have to enter the email and password to log in.
- And that is how you can access the Paramount Plus service on your Xfinity TV.
The Xfinity Flex plan will not be available on the XI 5TV Box. If you take the X1 Plan, then make sure your set-top box isn’t one from the following list. As these boxes aren’t compatible with the Paramount Plus app.
- Pace X3
- Samsung XG2v2
- Arris XG1v1
- Pace XG1v1
Also, you should be having an Xfinity Internet Service to make use of the Xfinity Plans be it X1 or Flex.
So there you have it. A simple and easy way to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity. Whether you are on the Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex plan, the methods are the same. Plus you will have the app on both plans too.
You May Also Like – Paramount Plus Channels List and More
Still have queries on how to connect Paramount Plus on Xfinity? Then leave a comment in the comment box.
More Related Articles: