Living outside the US but still want to continue watching your favorite shows on CBS? For most of it, you can’t, simply because CBS is available only in the US. However, that doesn’t mean the end of the world because there is a way that you can follow to watch and access CBS on your devices without having to be in the US at all. So, if you are someone who is living in Canada and wants to access CBS, here’s how you can watch CBS in Canada.
With CBS, you get access to a number of popular shows such as NCIS, Survivor, Seal Team, South Park, and Halo as well as a good number of news shows. So, if you wish to watch and enjoy all of the content on CBS, there is a simple and easy way to access the streaming service while you are living in Canada.
How to Watch CBS All Access in Canada
Before we take a look at how you can watch and enjoy shows on CBS there are a few things that you will need to keep in mind.
- Good paid VPN Service
- Gift card
- Android, iOS, or PC
Subscribe to a VPN Service
Because CBS isn’t available directly in Canada, you will need to bypass the geo-restrictions in order to stream CBS. For this purpose, a VPN is a useful tool that helps you access the content of any region from any part of the world. While there are free and paid VPN services, it’s preferable to pick up a paid VPN service.
Paid VPN services keep all your data safe and don’t sell it off to anyone else. Plus, you also get access to a good number of servers alongside good connectivity speeds. While free VPN services sound like a good idea, they may have a limited number of servers or maybe even poor connection speeds. So it’s best to avoid such free VPN services.
Purchase a CBS/Paramount Plus Gift Card
Ideally, you could make use of a virtual credit card to pay for CBS, using the gift card is a much better option since you don’t have to perform a lot of steps to get a gift card. You can purchase a gift card from the MyGiftCardSupply.com website. The gift card value ranges from $25 all the way to $100. You can easily purchase US gift cards for Paramount Plus / CBS while sitting in Canada.
Sign Up for CBS in Canada
Now that you have got yourself a VPN as well as a gift card, it is time to create a Paramount Plus account for yourself. Here are the steps you can follow to create a Paramount Plus account. Since CBS is now under Paramount Plus, you will be able to get access to a number of Paramount Plus channels and shows.
- Open your VPN and connect it to a US server.
- Once connected, open the web browser on your device and head over to the Paramount Plus gift card redemption page by clicking here.
- The code will be present in the email address you have used to purchase the gift card from the Giftcardsupply website.
- Once the code has been entered, you will be asked to either sign in or signup for a Paramount Plus account.
- When you have signed in or created your new account, you can simply be able to watch and stream all your favorite CBS shows right away.
- But, remember to always be connected to the VPN service when you are planning to stream anything from the Paramount Plus website.
- The same goes for the Android and iOS mobile apps. Use a VPN connection to a US server and you can enjoy your shows on your mobile device.
Is it legal to use a VPN to stream CBS and Paramount Plus content in Canada?
Yes, it’s completely legal to stream CBS and Paramount Plus content using a VPN while in Canada or any other region. As long as you have a proper account that is paid for, you have no problems.
Will using a VPN to stream CBS on my Android TV or Smart TV work?
Yes, as long as your device is connected to a US server via a VPN, things will be just fine.
Can I use a free VPN Service to stream CBS?
You can use a free VPN service, but it’s not recommended simply because of speed and server connectivity issues.
So, these are the easiest ways by which you can stream or watch CBS in Canada. If you still want to know anything, then leave a comment in the comment box.
- Paramount Plus Channels, Shows and Plans – The Complete List
- How to Watch Hulu in Canada in 2022 [3 Working Methods]
- 20+ Best Free and Paid Streaming Services available in Canada
- How to get Hulu App on any Hisense Smart TV
- How to Watch Hulu on any Samsung Smart TV
- Hulu TV Channels (Streaming Services) – The Complete List