In this article, you can check how to watch Apple TV on LG Smart TV.
There are a ton of streaming services available for a person to choose from. But, if you are someone that uses Apple devices regularly, chances are high that you might have heard of Apple TV. It is a service that you can access and watch different kinds of shows as well as movies that are exclusive only to the service. The Apple TV service can be accessed on almost any platform. Whether you want it on mobile, TV, PC, or even on your gaming console, Now, we do know that the LG Smart TVs run on their in-house OS – Web OS. So, is the app available for LG Smart TVs? Read on to find out more.
Now we know that a few streaming services are missing from the LG TV app store. Thankfully enough, the Apple TV app is available. The app is available for all LG TVs starting from 2016 and newer. Unlike the AT&T TV app that doesn’t have its dedicated app for the LG range of Smart TVs. Since we are talking about Apple TV, let’s take a look at how you can watch Apple TV content on your LG Smart TV.
How to watch Apple TV on LG Smart TV
Generally, the Apple TV app will be present on the TV’s home screen itself. However, if that is not the case with you, follow these steps.
- Power up your LG Smart TV and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Now, that you are on the home scream head over to the search bar on your LG TV.
- Select it and type in Apple TV. The results will now be displayed.
- Under the Apps category, scroll and select Apple TV. Download and install the Apple TV app now.
- Once the app has been installed, head over to your TV’s home screen.
- Select the app to launch the service right away.
- You will need to log in with your Apple ID to gain access to all streamable content
- The app will display the main Watch Now screen.
- Here where you will be able to watch different kinds of content such as Apple TV Channels, exclusive movies, and shows.
- Simply select what you wish to watch and enjoy the content right away.
How to watch Apple TV on unsupported LG Smart TV
Now, if you have an older LG Smart TV that does not support the Apple TV app, you can follow these methods.
- Power up your computer and visit the Apple TV website using Google Chrome.
- Make sure to log in with your details.
- Now, ensure that your computer and your LG Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, you need to clock on the three-dot menu in the top right corner of the web browser.
- Select the Cast option from the list.
- Now, select your LG Smart TV from the list.
- The TV might ask for a connection prompt. Allow it.
- You can now watch and stream Apple TV+ service on your unsupported LG smart TV.
Apart from this, you can also make use of an Amazon Fire TV Stick or even the Roku Streaming Stick. Both devices have a dedicated Apple TV app that can be downloaded and streamed easily. You can find these streaming sticks on the Amazon website itself.
And there you have it. The simple ad easy way to watch Apple TV on your LG Smart TV. If you have any queries or doubts, leave them in the comments below.
More Related Articles: