WhatsApp is an amazing app that we can use a most, so We think if we save bookmarks in WhatsApp then we do not forget anymore. This method is very useful & handy to remember important things. In this post, I will tell about “How to Use WhatsApp as Bookmark Manager”.
Here are The Steps:
- First, you need to click on app drawer then open WhatsApp Messenger.
- After opening WhatsApp, Click on the three-dot icon at the top of the right side. Then tap on “New Group” here you can create a new group.
- In this group, you need to add only one member and then type group subject name and finish the process.
- When the group is successfully created, then pull out the added member from the group, but do not delete the group.
- Now, whatever you send in your group, this message is saved as your bookmark because nobody is available in your group, you are the only member of your group.
Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Reviews and Much more. Also, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB.