In the world of Operating Systems, everyone is abuzz with Windows 11 letting users install Android Apps. Of course, it is a good thing and people have been wanting this particular feature for a long time. Sure, the support isn’t perfect and has some issues like installing apps that depend on Google Play Services and even some apps having issues with mouse and keyboard input. So, if you’re facing any issues with any app then you can easily remove or uninstall Android app from your Windows 11 PC. Here is guide on how to uninstall Android Apps on Windows 11.
The feature is still in its testing phase since it’s been rolled out to users in the US running the Beta Channel of the Windows Insider program. Well, there is now a way that you can follow to install Android Apps on any Windows 11 PC. Since more and more users will now be trying to install Android Apps, it only makes sense to have a guide on how to uninstall these Android Apps from a Windows 11 PC. Read on to know more about uninstalling Android Apps on a Windows 11 PC.
How to uninstall Android Apps in Windows 11
There are three simple and easy ways to uninstall Android Apps in Windows 11. You do need to use any third-party apps or programs or even open the Windows Terminal to uninstall these apps.
Method 1: Uninstall Android Apps in Windows 11 from Start Menu
The new Windows 11 Start Menu is great as it shows you the recently installed apps right away and the rest of the apps when you click on the All Apps button. Follow these steps to uninstall Android Apps from the Start Menu
- Open the Start Menu by either clicking on the Start button or pressing the Windows Key on your Keyboard.
- At the top right corner, you will see the All Apps button. Click on it.
- You will now see all the apps that are installed on your system.
- Scroll till you find the Android App that you wish to uninstall.
- When you find it, simply right-click it.
- The context menu will show you three options. Simply select Uninstall and that is it.
- The app will instantly be uninstalled from your PC.
Method 2: Uninstall Android Apps in Windows 11 from Control Panel
The Control Panel has been around to help you make changes and apply various settings to your Windows 11 PC. It also lets you uninstall programs and Android Apps from your PC.
- Open the Start menu and type in Control Panel.
- Select the app from the results.
- With the Control Panel open, select Uninstall a Program.
- A list of all installed programs will be displayed.
- Scroll and select the Android App that you wish to uninstall. Then, Right-click and select Uninstall.
- The Android App will be uninstalled right away.
Method 3: Uninstall Android apps from Settings App on Windows 11
- Open the Settings App from the Start Menu.
- Select the Apps option from the left panel of the Settings app.
- Now, click on Apps and Features.
- You will now see a list of all the apps that are installed on your Windows 11 PC.
- Scroll through the list for the Android App that you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the three dots next to it. Then, select Uninstall.
- The Android App will now be removed from your Windows 11 PC.
These are three ways that you can choose to follow to uninstall Android Apps on your Windows 11 PC. It is the same way that is used to uninstall your other programs and software on your PC. These methods should not take you more than 6 seconds to get the Android App out of your system. We could see an uninstall button in the Windows Subsystem for Android in the days to come or probably when oy gets an official stable release.
You May Also Like – How to get Android Apps Support on Windows 11
If you still have any query on how to uninstall Android Apps on Windows 11 PC, then leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: