Earlier this month, Samsung announced the most powerful Android smartphone. Yes, I am talking about the new Galaxy S23 series. If you own a newer Galaxy S23 series smartphone and want to take a screenshot, then here’s a definitive guide on how to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S23.
Although, the Galaxy S23 is an incremental upgrade, still, the phones are packed with a flurry of useful features. Samsung launches the S23 series with an Android 13-based One UI 5.1 upgrade. The new software brings a number of new features for the camera app, multitasking in DeX mode, Gallery app, and system-wide enhancements. Thanks to the access to the feature gallery on Galaxy S23, there are multiple ways to take screenshots on the smartphone.
If you recently switched to Galaxy S23, S23+, or S23 Ultra, and want to know the easiest way to capture a screenshot on the Galaxy smartphone, then you are at the right place. Today, I will tell you the best ways to take screenshot on the new Samsung flagship smartphone.
There are four different ways you can use to capture screenshots on your Galaxy S23 smartphone. Apart from that if you are browsing on your smartphone and want to take a screenshot of a full page, suppose a screenshot of this article, then you can also take it without installing any third-party application. Now let’s take a look at the different ways to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S23.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S23 with Physical Buttons
The traditional way to capture a screenshot on any smartphone is by using the physical buttons and the same can be done on the Galaxy S23. Yes, you can easily take a quick screenshot, let’s take a look at the buttons configured on the Galaxy S23 for saving a screenshot.
- Open the app, image, webpage, or a part of the movie which you want to save as a screenshot.
- Now press the volume down and power button simultaneously, then leave it.
- Once the screenshot is taken, the preview window will appear in the bottom left corner, you can tap on it if you want to edit or share the screenshots with your friends directly by pressing the share button.
- That’s it.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S23 with Touch Gestures
One UI comes with a bunch of gestures, which you can use to take a screenshot. However, the gestures are not enabled by default, hence, you a setup is required for the first time. Once enabled you are good to go, here’s how you can turn on the gestures and capture a screenshot on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone.
- Go to the Settings.
- Find Advanced Features, then select Motion and Gestures.
- Turn the toggle on for Palm swipe to capture.
- Now open the page which you want to capture.
- Now swipe your hand’s palm from left to right on the front of your phone, once done, screenshot will be saved on your phone.
- That’s it.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S23 with Edge Panel
One of the best features on Samsung Galaxy phones is the Edge panel, the feature lets you open apps quickly and perform various accessibility actions in one tap. You can also use it to take screenshots on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone. Here’s how you can enable Edge Panel on your phone.
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Select Display, then turn the toggle on for Edge Panels.
- Tap on Edge Panels, then select tasks or tasks along with apps.
- Head over to the page which you want to capture.
- Tap the Edge bar available on the right side of the screen, you can swipe it to expand.
- Now select Take screenshots option to take a screenshot.
- That’s it.
How to take a long screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S23
The long screenshot is yet another feature available on almost every smartphone in 2023 and the same can be for the Galaxy S23. If you want to capture this full page screenshot or a screenshot of your Instagram feed or any other page, then you can take a long screenshot on your Galaxy S23. Here’s how you can do this on your phone.
- Open the page which you want to capture.
- Now take a screenshot using any of the three methods mentioned above.
- When the screenshot thumbnail appears, tap on the double arrow icon.
- You need to tap it until it captures all the pages you want to screenshot.
- That’s it.
So, these are the simplest ways to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S23 series smartphones. If you want to how to turn off the screenshot toolbar, changing image format of screenshots, and more, then check out our definitive guide on how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy phones.
If you still have any query on taking screenshot on Galaxy S23, then tell us in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
- How to take 200MP photos on Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
- How to Customize Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy Phones (One UI 5)
- How to Access Expert RAW on Samsung Phones [One UI 5.1 and One UI 5.0]
- 7 Best Material You Icon Packs for any Android
- 10 Best Keyboard Apps for Android to Install in 2023
- 12 Best KWGT Widgets to Customize Android Home Screen