Google recently updated the Pixel A lineup by introducing the Pixel 7a. The Pixel 7a comes with a number of improvements that make it a decent upgrade. If you’ve got the device early or are planning to buy it, you might find this guide useful. Here you will learn how to take screenshots on Google Pixel 7a. Yes, this guide also includes how to take a long screenshot on Pixel 7a.
The Pixel 7a is an affordable Pixel phone with a 6.1-inch OLED FHD+ display. Its display supports a 90Hz refresh rate, which was not in the last phone of this series. The phone comes with Google Tensor G2 SoC. Google has also improved the camera of the latest Pixel A series phones. Pixel 7a has 64MP+13MP rear cameraa and a 13MP front camera.
We use smartphones on a daily basis for most of our work. And during usage, we come across so many useful pages or content which we want to share with others. Yes, you can share some content with the share button but on post pages, you will not find the share button and so in that case you can always capture that page on your phone by taking screenshot.
Also if you want to share a specific setting or part of a game you’re playing on your phone, you can easily take a screenshot. If you have a Pixel 7a, the process is quite simple.
Take Screenshots on Pixel 7a using Buttons
The most commonly used way to take a screenshot on an Android phone is probably the combo button. This is because it is easily accessible and you do not need any third-party app to use it. Also, it is enabled by default which means you don’t need to play with the settings.
- On your Pixel 7a, open the page or go to the page that you want to capture.
- Now press the Volume Down and Power buttons together.
- This will instantly capture the page on your Pixel 7a.
- You can edit the screenshot or share the screenshot from the screenshot preview.
Take Screenshots on Pixel 7a using Gesture
Yes, you can make use of default gestures to capture screenshots on your Pixel 7a. The process is the same as other Pixel phones. But if Pixel 7a is your first Pixel phone in the last few years, then you can check the steps given below.
- Open the page that you want to capture on your Pixel 7a.
- From the bottom of your phone screen swipe up and hold.
- Choose an open app to screenshot.
- Now tap the screenshot to capture the page on your Pixel 7a.
These two are the default methods available on Pixel 7a to capture screenshots. But you can always make more options to take screenshots like using the back tap or three finger gesture, and more.
How to Take a Long Screenshot on Pixel 7a
Now let’s talk about the long screenshot also known as scrolling screenshot. There are times when we need to capture a full webpage instead of a single visible page. This is where the scrolling screenshot comes in handy. Yes, you can take scrolling screenshot on your Pixel 7a too.
- Open the page or app that you want to capture on your Pixel 7a.
- Take the screenshot using the usual method which is pressing the Power and Volume down buttons together.
- It will take capture the screenshot. The screenshot will be visible with more options.
- Tap the Capture More to capture the next part of the page. Keep doing the same until all pages are captured.
- It will show the complete long screenshot when you open it.
So this is how to take a screenshot and a long screenshot on Google Pixel 7a. This is going to be useful for everyone as we need to take screenshot frequently. Which method do you follow to screenshot your Pixel 7a? Is it the official method or a different method? Let us know in the comment section.