Disney Plus is a great streaming service whether it’s for adults or kids. You have a variety of TV shows and movies to stream right away. Now, Disney Plus is one streaming service that can be installed on a variety of devices. And, there will always be a point in time when you decide to simply go ahead and no longer subscribe to Disney Plus. In this case, you might also choose to sign out of Disney Plus from your device.
In this guide, we will be showing you how you can sign out of Disney Plus from different devices and platforms. Whether you use Disney Plus on TV, mobile, or PC, you will be able to sign out of the platform right away. Read on to know more.
Now, there could be many reasons why one would want to sign out of Disney Plus. It could be that you might be giving the device to someone else, no longer subscribe to Disney Plus, or maybe want to sign in with another account. No matter what the reason, the process to sign out of Disney Plus from any platform is simple and easy.
How to sign out of Disney Plus on iPhone and Android
- Launch the Disney Plus app either on your Android or iOS device.
- Once the app has launched and you’ve been taken to the home page of the app, tap on the Profile icon.
- The profile will be present at the bottom right corner of the app.
- Select the Account Details option from the Profile Menu.
- Finally, tap on the Log Put option. You will be asked to confirm if you want to log out.
- Confirm it and now you’ve been logged out from the Disney Plus app on your Android or iOS device.
How to sign out of Disney Plus on Smart TV
- Open the Disney Plus app on your Smart TV.
- Then press the left arrow button on your TV’s remote.
- Now select the Settings option from the side panel.
- On the Settings section, you will see the Sign out option.
- Select it.
If the above method is not working you can follow this method.
- Visit the Disney Plus website on your PC or laptop via your favorite web browser.
- Now, sign in with the Disney Plus account that has been used on the particular TV.
- Click on the profile icon to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Simply choose and select the Log Out option.
- Over here, you will able to choose the device that you wish to log out from said TV.
How to sign out of Disney Plus on Roku TV
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your Roku TV.
- Ensure that you’re connected to the Internet.
- Enter the password for your account if the app asks.
- Once signed into the Disney plus app, slate the Profile picture using the remote.
- Navigate and select the Settings option.
- Scroll to the Log Out option and select it.
- Confirm the Log Out process and you are good to go.
How to sign out of Disney Plus on Amazon FireStick
- Navigate and launch the Disney Plus app on your Amazon FireStick.
- Enter the password if the app asks you.
- Navigate to the Profile icon and choose the Settings option within the Profile menu.
- Scroll down till you find the Log out option.
- Select it and confirm the Log Out.
- You have now signed out of the Disney plus app on your Amazon FireStick.
How to sign out of Disney Plus from all Devices
- Launch the web browser on your PC and head over to the Disney Plus website.
- Sign in with your Disney Plus credentials to the account that you wish to sign out from all devices.
- Click on the Profile avatar that is present at the top right corner of the website.
- Select the Account Details option and choose Log Out of all devices.
- You will be asked to enter your password.
- Once the password has been neutered, you will be asked to confirm the logout.
- Confirm the logout and You will be logged out of the current device right away. The log-out from other devices will also take place within 4 hours.
- You can follow this method to log out of your PlayStation and Xbox if you use them to stream Disney Plus.
This is how you can sign out of any and every device that has a Disney Plus login. Of course, apart from going around to sign out of the device using the website, you can also choose to uninstall the app from your device. However, you will have to make sure that once the app is downloaded again, it doesn’t auto-remember your Disney Plus credentials and sign you back into the service.