If you have an android device with Stock Android OS (like OnePlus, Moto, Micromax, Lava, Google Pixel & Nexus smartphones), then you may know about Multiple user accounts. There are some basic features that we don’t know, one such feature is multi-user support. Smartphones like Samsung, LG, Oppo, Vivo, Honor, Xiaomi, and Meizu have removed this feature in their custom skins. Here, I will tell How to Set up Multiple Users Account on any Android Device.
Multiple Users Account – You can easily create a new account on your android smartphone, and you can also enable the guest user account. In new account or guest user account you can separately install the apps on the particular account, which is not accessible from the other account. Also, the data is available on the new account is different from the default one.
How to Set up Multiple Users Account on any Android Device:
- At First, you need to open the device “Settings” on your smartphone and tap on “Users” option.
- Now choose the “Add User” option and give all permissions. Click on Set Up Now, now you will see that your account is created within a few seconds.
- Here, you need to add your Google Account and also you can give the calls and SMS permission to the new account for calling and SMS.
- After doing all these steps new account is created on your device with a new wallpaper and fresh apps.
- If you have any query regarding this post comment below.
Here, Explore More Tricks about Android:
- How to Get Google Pixel 2 Features on any Android Device
- Use Android Device as Mouse for PC
- How to Install Google Assistant from Play Store
- 5 Alternatives of Facebook Mobile Application
You have read How to Set up Multiple Users Account on any Android Device. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Set up Multiple Users Account on any Android Device ask us by using #YTECHB.