In some cases when we are not in touch with Smartphone and we have to send any messages like in birthday or other cases, there is an option to schedule messages. With the help of this post, you can schedule a call, text messages, Facebook messages and WhatsApp messages whenever you want. This feature to send messages automatically can help a lot. You are reading about How to Schedule SMS on any Android Device.
The given steps are simple, follow posted images to go through the whole process easier. This app can be interesting for you. It’s worth giving a try.
How to Schedule SMS on any Android Device:
- Firstly you need to download the “SQEdit Scheduling” App from Google Play Store. Also, the link is given below, just tap on the Play Store icon to Download the App.[appbox googleplay com.codefish.sqedit]
- After installation, you need to open the app, here you have to sign into the app by creating a new account or sign in with Facebook.
- When You complete sign in page you will find five Options to schedule Call, SMS, Email, Facebook, and WhatsApp. Add any service you want to use or simply choose All. You can schedule in all these five Options. Here, I choose three services – SMS, Call, & WhatsApp.
- Now tap on SMS for scheduling a Message on your android smartphone. Firstly, choose the contact number in which you want to schedule your message. Then, type your message you want to send.
- After typing the message set the time and date on which you want to send the message.
- Done, Now when times comes it will automatically send Message to the receiver.
*One important notice is that your phone should not be locked*
I hope this was helpful for you. If you find interesting then share it with others.
You have read How to Schedule SMS on any Android Device. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Schedule SMS on any Android Device ask us by using #YTECHB.