It easy to save a Web page as a PDF file for viewing offline on any smartphone (Android / iOS). There are many reasons to save a website offline like, sometimes we have data problems, network problem, and so on. Downloading a website cannot manage the data in a good manner, but the PDF of the website arrange the data in perfect manner. So Here I found a simple way that How to Save Website as PDF on Smartphone.
- Smartphone with Android OS or iOS
- Google Chrome (Most of the Android smartphones comes with Google Chrome if you don’t have Google Chrome then Click below and download it freely, If you have iPhone or iPad then you need to Install Google Chrome from App Store)
How to Save Website as PDF on Smartphone:
- At first, you need to open Google Chrome on your smartphone then open the website you need to save offline. Here I will save one of your favorite website (YTECHB).
- After opening a website, Tap on Three Dots icon at the top right corner of Google Chrome.
- Here, you need to select Share option in Three Dots menu and choose the Print option.
- Then choose the page size of the website as (Normal, portrait, landscape, or Quatro), after that click on the Save button.
You have read about How to Save Website as PDF on Smartphone. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Save Website as PDF on Smartphone, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.
“Disclaimer: Product Images, Features, Colors, Product Price, and specifications shown here are for representational purposes only, and the actual may vary.”