Android devices are available in various kinds. From mobile phones, tablets, smart TVs, and a ton of other IoT devices including head units for automobiles. What is common with all of these devices is that you need to have a Google Account to have the best experiences. Now when you purchase a new Android device, you will be prompted to sign or create a Google account to enjoy the services. At some point in time, there could be a reason you wish to remove your Google account from a particular device. Here’s a guide on how to remove Google Account from Smart TV.
Android smart TVs are popular and are available in various price ranges. With that being said, a person could have more than one Android TV at their home, and it could be one reason why someone would want to remove their Google count from it. Of course, you could simply perform a factory reset and get your Google Account removed from it. But, why perform a format when there is an easy way to remove your Google Account? Read on to know how you can remove your Google account from your Android TV.
How to Remove Google Account from Android Smart TV
- Power up your Android Smart TV and grab the TV remote.
- Now that you are on the Google TV home screen, navigate over to the top right corner.
- Use the navigation buttons on the remote to select the profile picture. If there is no profile picture click on the Settings gear icon.
- Now, the Settings page will appear on the right side of your TV screen.
- Navigate and select the Accounts & Sign In option.
- Now, select the Google Account that you wish to remove.
- You can select the Remove account option.
- Now, select the Remove Account option to finally remove the Google account from your Android Smart TV.
- That’s it.
- Head over to the Device Activity page on your mobile phone or PC.
- Sign in with the same account that you have used on your Android Smart TV.
- You will now see a list of all devices that you have signed in using the Google Account.
- When you see the Android TV in the list, click on the three dots in the right corner. Select the Sign-out option from the menu.
- Your Google Account will now ve removed from your Android Smart TV.
And this is how you can remove your Google account from your Android-powered Smart TV. The process is simple and really easy. The whole process should take about a minute or so to be signed out from that device.
You May Also Like – How to use Google Chromecast on Samsung TV
If you have any queries or questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: