Everyone makes mistakes, and By mistakes sometimes we delete needed files. But now we don’t have to worry about it because we can recover all the deleted files. There are many software available to recover data, and you can use any of them. But in this post, I will show using EaseUS. You are reading about “How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files“. EaseUS Software will recover deleted Files such as:
- Permanently Deleted files using “Shift+Delete”.
- Deleted files from an External device like USB flash drive, hard disks, SD cards, Pen Drives etc.
- Deleted infected files from any Antivirus.
- Formatted Pen Drives, SD Card, Hard Disk etc.
How to Download and Install
- First, open EaseUS Official Site.
- Go to Download Center and Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro according to your platform.
- And Install it.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files:
- Open the EaseUS software.
- Click on the Drive from you want to recover. It will start deep scanning, This will take some time.
- You can also Select according to categories such as Image, Video, Audio, Document etc.
- After the deep scan, you will see your lost file or folder. Select the File or Folder you want to restore and click on Restore.
That is all you have to do to recover your lost data. EaseUS also provide other features such as partition manager, backup and restore etc. If this post was helpful, share it with others.
Also Read: How to Enable True Tone display mode on iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X
You have read How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files, ask us by using #YTECHB.