You are here because maybe you have just bought a new iPhone or iPad. But your all data including emails are on an Android phone and you want to completely shift all of your important data directly to iOS without using PC. If you want to know How To Move All Data From Android To iOS then you are at right place. Just go through the Steps and you will know how to do it.
All you need is your old Android Phone, Your new iPhone or iPad (must have iOS 9 or higher) and most importantly the Move to iOS App made by Apple on your Android device with an internet connection. You can download it from Play Store for free or you can follow the link given below.
What you can Move:
So you have a question in mind that What type of data you can move from Android to iOS with Move to iOS App. Here is the Answer, you can move all of your important data including Contacts, Message history, Camera photos and videos, Web bookmarks, Mail accounts, Calendars and some other data which is stored in your account. You can migrate your content securely from Android to iOS in just a few steps. So Let’s just move to the steps.
How To Move All Data From Android To iOS:
- First of all, Install Move to iOS App on your Android Device.
- During setup of new iPhone or iPad, it will ask for an option Move Data from Android under Apps & Data section, Tap on it.
- Now Your new iPhone or iPad will generate 6-digit or 10-digit Code.
- Enter the code in Android Phone to start moving data.
- Now in the Android device, it will ask you to select which data you want to transfer. Choose the data you want to transfer and Tap Next.
- Now the transfer will begin, wait for it to complete.
- After moving data, Tap Done on your Android Device and now set up the remaining part of your iOS device.
- That’s it Now you can enjoy using your iOS device.
If this was helpful and you enjoyed reading it share it with others.
You have read How To Move All Data From Android To iOS. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How To Move All Data From Android To iOS, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.