After Google Assistant, Now users can also use Cortana as a default assistant on any Android Phone. This feature comes in the latest version v2.8 of Cortana on Play Store. So Now use Cortana as your personal assistant on your smartphone, and tell us which one is your favorite assistant. In this post, I will tell about “How to Make Cortana as a Default Assistant on your Android Phone”.
Steps to Set Cortana as Default Assistant:
- Download the Cortana App, Click Here to Download the App.
- After Downloading, Open the App.
- Now Enter your Microsoft Account, If you don’t have, then you need to sign up. I assume you have an account and continue the setup.
- Make the App permissions as you want, after that Cortana will ask you to add a shortcut on Lockscreen (if you need then add).
- Choose the Color which you like the most.
- Now, Go to Profile Page (in the top of the right corner) and go to settings, now choose the “Hey Cortana” option and Enable the option, after that go back to your home screen.
- Go to System Settings, and search “Assist & Voice”, Now open this “Assist & Voice” option, where you can change “Assist App” from Google (Default) to Cortana. Now go to Home Screen.
- Once Done, Hold the Home Button to use Cortana as your default Assistant, you can make all the things done with Cortana like Weather details, Games Score, Event, Calendar, Emails, and much more.
Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Make Cortana as a Default Assistant on your Android Phone ask us by using #YTECHB.