It is about only a few days since the release of iOS 13.4.1, and the Jailbreak method is already here. Yes, we can now Jailbreak iPhones running on iOS 13.4.1, iOS 13.4, or lower. Currently, this method is working on iPhones with A11 Bionic chip or lower, and it means we can use this method to Jailbreak iPhone X and older iPhones. If you are aware of Jailbreak on iPhones, then you might know that Unc0ver and Checkra1n are two widespread exploits to Jailbreak an iPhone. Here we will share How to Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 & iOS 13.4 running iPhones with Checkra1n.
The Jailbreak on the latest iOS updates is possible with the latest Checkra1n beta version 0.10.1. If we talk about the Jailbreak, then it is something like Root on Android phones, but it is not as risky as root. Also, Jailbreak will not void the warranty of your device, but you have to first remove the Jailbreak before visiting the service store. And it’s easy to remove the Jailbreak in case if you want the default iOS experience and keep your warranty.
What is Jailbreak on iPhones?
All the phones come with many restrictions, either it is iPhone or any Android phone. So in this case we can modify our phones using tools like Checkra1n, Unc0ver, Magisk, etc. This modification in Apple phones is known as Jailbreak, and it allows us to customize our iPhones as we want. Jailbreak removes the restriction from iPhones and allows us to install various modules for manual tweaks. Along with iPhones, Jailbreak is possible on other Apple devices like iPads, Apple TV, and Apple Watch.
This gives you the idea about iPhone Jailbreak, and if you want to know what its features are, then check the below points.
- Install unauthorized Apps
- Uninstall default or pre-install Apps
- iPhone Customizations
- Install Modules and Template
These are some of the important advantages of Jailbreaking an iPhone. There are many other interesting features that you will get on Jailbreak. Now you have an idea about Jailbreak and its features, so lets now jump into the guide.
- Take a full backup of your phone using iTunes or Finder
- Download latest Checkra1n 0.10.1 beta or newer version from checkra.in
- Mac or Linux and a USB cable for your iPhone
- iPhones running on A11 Chip or lower like iPhone X
Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 and iOS 13.4 using Checkra1n
This method requires a computer to Jailbreak iPhone X or other devices. But soon we can see a new process which doesn’t require the PC. So keep checking our guides as we will probably share the guide once it is available. I will distribute the guide here in different parts for easy understanding.
Install Checkra1n on your Mac
- Download the Checkra1n on your computer.
- Double click on the downloaded dmg file and then drag the Checkra1n to Application, and it will start installing.
- Before opening Checkra1n go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
- Now, in the General tab below, you will see about Checkra1n that it’s not from an identified developer. Click on Open Anyway.
- It will pop up a screen for confirmation, so click on Open.
- Now you can use the Checkra1n on your Mac.
The above instructions are for Mac. If you have a Linux, then you can easily install it like the other software.
Steps to Jailbreak iOS 13.4 & iOS 13.4.1
- Run the Checkra1n on your Mac or Linux.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, and the Checkra1n will detect your device.
- You will see your device info on the Checkra1n. Click on Start to begin the Jailbreak process.
- On the next screen, click on Next, and your iPhone will boot into ‘Recovery mode’.
- Checkra1n will detect your phone in Recovery and provide instructions to boot into DFU mode.
- Following the steps, click on Start, then press & hold Volume down+ Side buttons together. After about 4 seconds, release the Side button and keep holding Volume down.
- You can release the Volume Down button after 10 seconds. It will probably start showing the blue progress bar.
- Now the exploit will take effect, and it will Jailbreak the iPhone. You will see some commands and text on your screen, so ignore it as it is a part of the process.
- Once all done, the iPhone will boot into the system. Enter the passcode and follow further steps.
- Now you will find the Checkra1n app on your App menu, so open the App. Also, make sure to connect your iPhone to the internet.
- In the Checkra1n, you will see Cydia, click on it and then click ‘Install Cydia.’
- After installing Cydia, open it from the App menu, and then go to the Changes section and Upgrade all selected modules.
- After upgrading modules, click on Restart SpringBoard.
That’s it, now you have successfully Jailbroken your iPhone with A11 or older chipset. Now you can try different modules through Cydia to customize your iPhones.
You May Also Like | 20 Awesome iOS 13 Jailbreak Tweaks You Should Try [iPhone & iPad]
So there you have it the complete guide on how to Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 running iPhones. For more Jailbreak and iPhone guides, stay connected to YTECHB. And in case if you have any queries, let us know in the comment section below.