You may have used the Bluestacks on your PC to run Android. It gives you to use all the features of Android to your PC. Just like that, you can also use the Windows features on any Android devices. You can do it with few simple steps with the help of an emulator App. It will work properly on your device. Remember it won’t give you to use all of the features. In this post, you will know How to Install Windows on Any Android Device.
Just follow the steps to get Windows on your Android Phone.
How to Install Windows on Any Android Device
1) Install Limbo App from the Play Store it’s free.
2) Open the Limbo App and Close it.
3) Now Download Any Windows or Linux Image File.
4) Put the image file in the Limbo Folder.
6) Click on Load Machine and select New and give any Machine Name. Then select the created machine.
8) In Storage: Pick Hard Disk A and select the Open option and browse the iso file(which is in Limbo folder).
11) In Boot Setting: Boot from Device – CD Rom, Kernel – None, Initrd – None.
That’s it guys on How to Install Windows on Any Android Device. If you like this post share it to other and Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB.