Samsung starts pushing One UI 2.0 based Android 10 stable update on Galaxy M20 and M30. The company already mentioned that the stable Android 10 would be available from January 2020. But the company surprises by pushing the update in December 2019. This release bumps up with the latest security patch, One UI 2.0, alongside with basic features of Android 10. Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy M20 Android 10 Update & Samsung Galaxy M30 Android 10 Update.
Back in June, Samsung released Android Pie Update for Galaxy M20 & other M-series phones. And within six months, the company has pushed yet another major update, which brings One UI 2.0 based Android 10 on Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30. For now, the OTA is weeding in India. Fortunately, you can manually update your device and taste Android 10 features.
Talking about the features then, the update brings Samsung’s newest custom skin, dubbed as One UI 2.0 which comes with features like enhanced one-handed mode, dark mode, updated digital wellbeing, new volume slider options, alongside with basic features of Android 10. The update will change the software version number to M205FDDU3CSL4 and M305FDDU3CSL4, the OTA weighs around 1.3GB in size. Here you can take a look at the changelog.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Android 10 Update – Changelog
The complete changelog for Samsung Galaxy M20 is now available on Samsung’s official website.
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy M20 & Galaxy M30 [Firmware]
The stable Android 10 update is now available for Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30, but this is an OTA and it may take some time to hit every single device. If you’re in a haste then you can manually update your smartphone to the latest version of Android by download the OTA from below-mentioned link. It knocks up both phones with December 2019 security patch. Here are the download links.
- Download Samsung Galaxy M20 Android 10 Update (Firmware)
- Download Samsung Galaxy M30 Android 10 Update (Firmware)
- Make sure that your device is charged at least 30%.
- Make sure to backup your data before updating the phone.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers and Odin Flash Tool for your PC.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy M20 & M30 to Android 10
- At first, you need to Download the Odin Flash Tool on your PC.
- Then, download the M205FDDU3CSL4 or M305FDDU3CSL4 (Android 10 firmware) of Galaxy M20/M30.
- Now, Open OdinTool.exe from the extracted Odin Flash Tool folder.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy M20 or M30 completely.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together until any change appears in the screen.
- A warning screen will appear with few options.
- Press Volume up button to enter Download Mode/Odin Mode.
- Now connect the phone to PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, it will show blue sign in ID:COM if your phone is connected. If not showing then reinstall USB drivers.
- In Odin, switch to the Options tab and untick “Auto Reboot”.
- Check the extracted firmware folder, there you will find AP, BL, CP, CSC & Home_CSC files. In Odin click on AP and locate AP file and similarly for BL and CP.
- Click on CSC and locate CSC file if you want to delete all data of your phone. Otherwise, locate Home_CSC file if you want to wipe all the data. Selecting CSC file over Home_CSC is recommended because it will reduce the chances of bugs. But if you are already in Russia region then you can select Home_CSC file.
- After selecting all the four files, click on Start.
- It will take time to flash. You can check the progress in the Odin tool.
- After flashing it will give a success message. Now you can disconnect your device and reboot into the system.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the One UI 2.0 based Android 10 on your smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Wallpapers
If you’re facing any issues while updating the Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 to the Android 10, then you can leave the comments in the below comment box. Also, Share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy M20
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M20 & M30
- How to Install TWRP Recovery & Root Galaxy M30
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones