If you are the one, who want to hide (an app) suppose a dating app, then Here I have 4 Best Methods for you to hide apps on android without root.
There are various moments when the devil’s eyes are looking into your phone. When you’re doing something serious then, it is must be secure especially in the public areas, like in a bus, metro, or a train. So, I have a simple & working solution for you, which helps you to tackle this annoying problem.
Yes, You can now Hide apps on Android without root your phone. Also, all these methods are tested personally by me. It works fine. So, Let’s dive into the process.
How to Hide Apps on Android [Without Root]
1. Pixel Launcher
If you’re a YTECHB subscriber, then you may know Pixel Launcher is my favorite launcher. And, One of the main reason feature is this (hide apps). Yes, this is true you can hide apps on Android using Pixel Launcher. Here’s the step by step process.
- Install Pixel Launcher, if you don’t have.
- Open menu drawer, where all the apps are available.
- Now select an app you want to hide, by press and hold on it for little seconds.
- Here, you need to tap on preferences.
- Then, toggle the Hide app option for hiding the app.
- Once done, Your app will gonna hide from the launcher as well as from the app drawer.
- That’s it.
If you want to access the hidden app, open the app drawer again and here search the app as I hide Hike messenger app, now search hike in the search. Where is the app is available for further use. You can also unhide the app from there itself.
2. Apex Launcher
Apex launcher is the only launcher, which comes with their own app hider. Which lets you completely hide the app from the phone. It is one of the trusted methods if you are looking for a secure method. If you’re not a fan of fancy launchers or customizations, then this is the recommended method for you. Here’s the process to hide an app. [appbox googleplay com.anddoes.launcher]
- Go to Apex Launcher settings.
- Here, You’ll see Hidden Apps settings, Tap on it.
- Click on Add Hidden Apps.
- Choose Apps which you want to Hide. Then tap on Hide Apps.
- As the apps are hidden, If you want to access them, then you can only able to access right from here.
- Now, Click on the three-dots menu icon available on the right side of the app. By which you can launch the app for using it.
- That’s it.
3. Private Me App [PrivacyHider]
An app especially available to hide the apps which are on your android phone. So, It is basically an app hider, which let you help to completely hide the app from others. The process is little different from other steps, so let’s see the steps. [appbox googleplay com.trigtech.privateme]
- At first, You need to Download Private Me app from play store.
- Now, tap on ‘+’ icon available at the top right corner of the app.
- Here, choose the app you want to hide.
- It will uninstall the app from your device and store it in the private me app itself.
- Where you can access the app for further use.
- That’s it.
4. Nova Launcher
If you love customizing your phone, then you have installed Nova Launcher on your Android phone. So, Here’s the good news. You can also hide apps on android using Nova Launcher. This method is very similar to the first method. Let’s dive into the process. [appbox googleplay com.teslacoilsw.launcher]
- Install Nova Launcher, if you don’t have.
- Now, open the app drawer. Tap and hold on any app (Twitter).
- Click on pencil icon or edit icon. Here the groups are available, which are basically the app drawers.
- For hiding the app, untick the Apps option, which will hide the app from app drawer.
- If you want to access the app, then search it from Google App or from the search bar.
- Search the app name (Twitter) in the search bar, for using it.
- That’s it.
If you’ve done hiding the app, Make sure to Follow me on Twitter – @iamHaneet, for daily updates & guides.
See Also – How to Hide Files using Dialer on Android
Here’s the video guide from YTECHB YouTube channel, Also subscribe our channel if you haven’t subscribed our channel. Then subscribe it now for step by step video tutorials.