The instant messaging app, WhatsApp started rolling the new payments feature for both Android & iPhone users. WhatsApp’s new Payment feature works only in India, so if you are not an Indian user, you can’t use it. The new Payment feature uses UPI (Unified Payments Interface) to let users send or receive the payments conveniently. Every user is just waiting to receive this feature on their smartphone. So, In this post, I will tell How to Get WhatsApp Payments on iPhone or Android. Also, I will tell the full process, How to Use WhatsApp Payments to Send or Receive the Payment.
Get WhatsApp Payments Feature on iPhone or Android:
Note: This Feature works only for the Beta users, so you need to upgrade your WhatsApp to the Beta version. I am testing this on WhatsApp V. 2.18.48+.
Well, the process of getting the payment feature on WhatsApp is very easy. You can get this feature in just 1-2 seconds. So, Follow the below steps carefully.
- First of all, You need to upgrade your WhatsApp Messenger to the Beta Version. Here, is the Download link for latest version of WhatsApp Messenger. Open the link, Then click on the “Become a Tester” icon, after this update your WhatsApp Messenger.
- You can also, Get the latest WhatsApp APK, from this link.
- If the person has not upgraded the WhatsApp to the latest version or not using Beta version, then the banner shows, like “Your friends need to update their version of WhatsApp to receive payments”. So, must update it to Get WhatsApp Payments.
Get WhatsApp Payments Feature Now:
- You just need to do is, Ask a friend to try to send money to you, who have already use WhatsApp payments on their device. Here, your friend will see the banner like, tell the person to turn on the WhatsApp Payments feature on their phone. You can also, contact our team, we can help you to avail this feature freely.
- Now open any chat, then click on the attachment icon available below. Here, you can see the payment icon. Click on it to get the start. That’s it.
- Now you need to set up your bank account in your WhatsApp. Just, open the Settings > Payments and choose “Accept and Continue”.
- After this, Link your bank account you need to verify your bank with the help of SMS. After verifying your number, choose the bank.
- That’s it. Now you can easily send or receive the money using WhatsApp Messenger.
Note: If you are already using the apps like PhonePe, Google Tez, or PayTM for the UPI transactions then, no need to set the password. But if you are a new user then you need to set the new password for the transactions security.
How to Use WhatsApp Payments [Easy Guide]
- After verifying the number, You need to choose your bank. Select your bank from the given list. After choosing the bank you will see the list of your accounts, click on the account which you want to connect. By choosing an account, Your bank will be added. That’s All.
- But if you are the new user for using UPI transactions, then you will need to enter last 6 digits of your Debit Card number after choosing a bank. Now set the new UPI pin for the safer transactions.
- Well, after doing the simple steps you can able to send or receive the payments on WhatsApp. How to do the First Payment of WhatsApp Payments.
- Go to WhatsApp then choose a contact you want to send payment, Click on attachment icon, tap on the payment icon and then Enter the amount you want to send. Also, Write a note or the purpose of sending the payment.
- Then click on the send button. That’s it.
As you can see that the process is very simple to Get WhatsApp Payment on iPhone or Android and easy to use. So, If you can learn something from our post, share it with your friends so that, They can also use this new feature. Also, if you are not able to grab this feature, just contact us on Facebook, we will help you.