After the Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung has launched its new flagship, Note 8 which brings a number of cool new features. While both the S8/S8+ and Note 8 packs with infinity display and new TouchWiz UI and Bixby access. No need to root your device, to access Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features. Here, I will tell you “How to Get Samsung Note 8 Features on Any Android Device without upgrading your smartphone”.
You need to install Nova Launcher Beta on your smartphone for the best experience. Click here to download Nova launcher beta latest version. On first time start, Nova will ask you to choose the default interface.
- Choose your preset theme as “Dark layout” then choose app drawer style as “immersive” then choose open app drawer action as “Swipe Up”.
- After that, Go to Nova Launcher settings and under Desktop settings set Desktop Grid as 6*4 and change the icon size to 116% and set the font to Light.
- Now go to App & widget Drawer settings and set Drawer app grid dimension to 6*4 and icon size to 120% and the font is also Light & set the app drawer style to horizontal.
- Under dock, settings disable the dock background option and set the icon size to 120% and the font is Light.
- That’s all for the launcher settings.
Wallpaper makes the real feel of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to your smartphone so here I use S8 Launcher Theme app to make it similar. Click here to download this app now for free. After installation goes to the app and set the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 wallpaper on your smartphone. This app also comes with cool icons and widgets you can also use this app for icon pack – How to Get Samsung Note 8 Features on Any Android Device.[appbox googleplay com.gauravmantri.gs8]
3. Note 8 App Pair Feature
As we all know the split screen feature is now available on Stock Android. How to Get Samsung Note 8 Features on Any Android Device – But the good news is, It comes with Note 8 so here we found the third party app to get this feature. Click Here to Download the Screen – Multi Window Manager.
4. Rounded Corners
Rounded corners on bezel-less display are looking awesome. So try bezel-less corners on your smartphone. Download Rounded Corner App by click here. After Installation, Enable it and enjoy rounded corners like Samsung Galaxy S8 or LG G6 on your smartphone. You can also change the color or rounded corners background by the change color option.[appbox googleplay uk.co.keepawayfromfire.screens]
As we all know that Galaxy S8 comes with new Google Search bar UI and new Clock widget so let’s try it. Download Zooper Widget Pro app on your smartphone click here to download & also install Trident for Zooper click here to download. After Installation, Follow my steps – How to Get Samsung Note 8 Features on Any Android Device.[appbox googleplay org.zooper.zwpro] [appbox googleplay com.milandragovic.trident]
- Take a widget of 4*1 on your home screen.
- Now Tap to configure or resize it.
- Then choose widget theme “Trident” and find “S8 Google Bar”.
- Now configure and resize Google bar, increase the width of the google bar and change the google icon size to small as you see in the screenshot.
- After setting this S8 Google bar, now it’s a time to set a clock or weather widget on home screen.
- Now take a widget of 2*4 on your home screen.
- Now tap to configure or resize it.
- Again choose “Trident” theme and find “S8 weather” widget.
- That’s it.
6. Icon Pack
How to Get Samsung Note 8 Features on Any Android Device: Download the Elegance UI icon pack for Nova Launcher to get the perfect feel of Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Click here to download Elegance UI icon pack now for free. You can also download Aspire Ux S8 icon pack which gives you great icons.[appbox googleplay com.aspireux.iconpack]
- Now enable this Elegance UI icon pack, Go to Nova launcher settings then tap on Look & Feel now select Icon theme as Elegance UI.
- That’s It.
7. Navigation Bar
How to Get Samsung Note 8 Features on Any Android Device: If your Android phone is rooted and if the Xposed module is installed on it then, download S8 Navigation Bar module for Xposed after installing this go to the Xposed app then click on modules, now enable the module and restart your device, after restart you will see the new navigation bar on your smartphone.
8. Glance Screen
As we know that when Galaxy Note 8 is locked then its display is always on, not gone off. This looks cool when it comes to Nokia and now Samsung shows that this feature also looks great on Android devices as well so If you want to get this feature download “Always On AMOLED – BETA” app. Click here to download this app for free in beta version.[appbox googleplay com.tomer.alwayson]
Now your device is ready to feel you that it is your Galaxy Note 8, not your old device. How to Get Samsung Note 8 Features on Any Android Device – That’s all for now, If you really like this post then please share it with your friends even they will enjoy these features on her smartphone.
You have read How to Get Samsung Note 8 Features on Any Android Device. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB – How to Get Samsung Note 8 Features on Any Android Device.