In December last year, Xiaomi announced its fresh custom skin – MIUI 13, which is based on Android 12. One of the key attractions of the new skin is the new UI elements including the new widgets and sidebar, new font system, and Crystallization Wallpapers. The update is already available for many eligible Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco phones around the globe, but for some reason, the global stable version is rolling out with the current font, instead of the new MiSans font. But there’s a workaround that allows you to enable MiSans font on any Xiaomi phone.
Xiaomi’s new font is called as MiSans, this is a sans-serif font that clarifies letters, numbers, and signs. It is optimized for English and Chinese languages. The font looks minimal and flat, and the best thing is, that it is easy to read and freely available to download for both personal and commercial use. But, currently, available to phones running on MIUI 13 in China. Yes, the new font is not available for Xiaomi phones outside China, but as I mentioned earlier, there’s an easy way by which you can install the new font on your Xiaomi branded smartphone.
How to get MiSans Font on any Xiaomi smartphone
If you’re using Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco smartphone running on MIUI 10, MIUI 11, MIUI 12, or newer, then you can apply the new font on your smartphone. And the best part is, that there’s no need to root your smartphone or download any third-party app. So let’s dive right into the steps on how you can get MiSans font on your Xiaomi smartphone.
- First things first, open the Themes app (or Theme Store) on your Xiaomi smartphone and update the app if it is not updated.
- Now tap on the fonts tab from the below section and search for MiSans.
- Now you’ll see the MiSans font in the search results, simply tap on the Download button.
- Once downloaded, tap on Apply Now, then it will ask you to reboot your smartphone to apply the new font.
- Tap on reboot now, that’s it.
- Now you can start using your Xiaomi smartphone with the new MIUI 13’s MiSans font.
So, this is one of the easiest ways by which you can access the new MiSans font on your Xiaomi smartphone without sideloading the Chinese MIUI 13 version.
You May Also Like – Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
If you’ve any queries, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: