Hulu is a great streaming service, especially for those who have shifted from cable connection streaming apps. People usually prefer Hulu because they might be having their favorite movies and shows exclusive to the app, and also the option of being able to watch Live TV almost anywhere. The plans for a Hulu subscription start as low as $6.99 a month and $69.99 for a yearly subscription. In order to get a better viewing experience of your favorite shows and movies, people prefer to install the Hulu app on their Smart TVs. Today, we will be taking a look at how you can download and add Hulu on Hisense Smart TV.
Hisense is a TV manufacturer that has a range of TVs that are pocket friendly for consumers. These TVs have a good enough display and audio output when you consider the amount that you pay for the TV. Now, Hisense manufacturers TVs with different operating systems. They have TVs that run on Android, some on Roku OS, and others on their in-house operating systems like VIDAA and VEWD OS. So, no matter what OS your Hisense Smart TV is running, you will be able to install the Hulu app on your Hisense Smart TV easily. You can read through the guide to know how you can install the Hulu app on your Hisense Smart TV.
How to Download Hulu on Hisense Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- TV Remote
- Internet Connection
- Hulu Account
How to Install Hulu App on Hisense VIDAA OS TV
- Switch on your VIDAA OS TV and grab the TV remote.
- Now, make sure that you connect your Hisense TV to a working Internet connection.
- Using the TV remote, navigate and select the My Apps option.
- You will have to select the App Store from the list that opens up.
- All you need to do is to scroll and search for the Hulu app.
- Once you find it, select and install the app.
- The Hulu app will now be installed on your Hisense VIDAA OS TV.
- Simply go to the home screen of tour TV and launch the Hulu app to enjoy streaming your favorite movies and shows.
How to Install Hulu App on Hisense TV with VEWD App Store
Some of the older Hisense Smart TVs didn’t come with Android and nor did they come with VIDAA OS. These TVs install the apps to the cloud. This means that you will not have to worry about the apps taking up your storage space on the Hisense Smart TV. Anyways, follow this guide to know how you can install the Huklyu app on TVs with the VEWD App Store.
- Power up the Hisense Smart TV and connect it to the Internet.
- Now, grab the remote and press the Apps button.
- Select the VEWD App store from the list of apps that are displayed on your TV Screen.
- Launch the VEWD App Store and browse for the Hulu app.
- Once you find the Hulu app, select it by pressing the OK button.
- The Hulu app will instantly be added to your TV’s home screen.
- Simply sign in and stream your content right away.
How to Install Hulu App on Hisense Roku TV
Devices with Roku OS are very popular. The one simple fact is that you are able to install and stream a ton of free as well as paid apps on your TV or streaming stick. So, if you have a Hisense Roku OS-powered smart Tv, follow these steps to install the Hulu app.
- Power up your Roku Hisense TV and connect it to the Internet.
- Now, grab the TV remote for your Roku TV.
- Press the home button on your TV remote.
- Select the Home option and then press the right arrow on your remote.
- Scroll and select the Add Channel option.
- All you need to do is to browse or search for the app i.e. channel for your Roku TV.
- When you find the Hulu app, select it and choose the Add Channel button.
- The channel will now be downloaded over to your Hisense Roku TV.
- Once the download has been completed, simply go to the home screen and launch the app.
- You now have the Hulu Channel on your Hisense Roku TV.
How to Install Hulu App on Hisense Android TV
- Switch on your Hisense Android TV and grab the TV remote.
- Make sure that it is connected to a properly working WiFi network.
- Now, select the Apps tab that you will see at the top.
- It will display a list of all the apps that you can choose to install on your Android TV.
- Search or browse through the app store for the Hulu app.
- Once you find it, simply download and install the app on your Hisense Roku TV.
- You can also make use of Google Assistant on your TV to download the Hulu app on your TV.
And this is how you can get the Hulu app on almost any Hisense Smart TV that is available out there. As a matter of fact, if you have an older Hisense Smart TV that has an HDMI port, you simply can purchase a Fire TV Stick, Roku TV Stick, Google Chromecast, or an Apple TV box to watch Hulu and a ton of other streaming services on your Hisense TV. If you have queries, feel free to leave them in the comments below.
More Related Articles: