Almost all the new phones come with the notch, hole-punch, or a full-view display. And now you can customize the edges for the notch or the hole-punch using third-party apps. The developers started creating the new apps for customizations. The Good Lock also gets the official sport for edge lighting+ app, which helps you add the battery bar on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, or S10e. And the other third-party apps will help you to add the battery bar on the phones with a notch. Here, I will tell How to Get Battery Indicator on Notch.
There are many smartphones, comes with different OEMs and the different notch implementations. At first, we have seen the wider notches, then it goes small and now the phones come with a hole-punch or full-view displays. This third-party app works for all type of notch implementations. You can even set the height and width accordingly for your phone. Also, it has the ability to change the edge color. Not only the notch but it also shows the indicator around the screen corners. Let’s download the battery indicator and setup it for any phone.
How to Get Battery Indicator on Notch
If you want to customize the notch, one of the best ways is to add the battery bar indicator. There are many third-party apps available on the Play Store, which works fine. We have tested one of them and it works fine for us. It works for any type of notch. So, Download the app named, Notch & S10 Battery Bar – Live Wallpaper. And follow the below steps to setup it.
- At first, download the app (Notch & S10 Battery Bar – Live Wallpaper) from the Play Store.
- Open the app, Tap on Wallpaper, if you want to choose the indicator with live wallpaper & for without live wallpaper, choose Overlay option.
- Now choose the type of Notch, according to your phone and apply.
- Once done, tap on the preview button and then set it as your wallpaper.
- That’s it.
This is a simple way, by which you can get the remaining percentage of your phone’s battery around the notch. You can also try the other apps if it works well for your phone.
You May Also Like – Download 100+ Punch-Hole Wallpapers for Samsung Galaxy S10
If you’ve any query, you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android
- How to Get Digital Wellbeing on any Android
- Best Nova Launcher Setups & Themes