As you may have heard about the Tango project by Google which was first seen on Lenovo’s phablet Phab 2 Plus. AR lets you explore the thinking of your mind. But now Google has come up with new SDK called ARCore. You can get it on Play store and use the AR feature. So are you ready to experience AR feature on your Android Device? Here is How To Get AR Features On Any Android Device without Root.
The new SDK, i.e., ARCore does not require any hardware to provide AR feature on your phone. You just need a Software to get the AR feature on any Android device. As the project is still in development, the devices which do not support AR will get the support with latest ARCore based Apps. As of now, some flagship smartphones support this features, we haven’t tested on all devices. So you can test it on your device, if it works on your device let us know in the comment section.
- You don’t need any Hardware support, All you need is the SDK and a platform to Run the App.
- Your Device must be running Android 7 or higher.
- At first Download ARCore (SDK) on your device and install it. | APKMirror | GitHub (modded) | DownloadMirror (modded) |
- Then Download an App called Hello AR. | DownloadMirror |
How To Get AR Features On Any Android Device:
After Installing both SDK as well as App, you can experience AR on your Device.
- Open the Hello AR App.
- And now you will get a camera like UI with lots of options.
- You have to just focus on Plain surface, and once it detects it, you can play with its features
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel XL
- Samsung S8
- Samsung S8 plus
- OnePlus 5
- Others, let us know
If it works on your device, then let us know in the comment section. If not then wait for the next stable App.
Note: I tested this on OnePlus 5, and it works.
How to compress Android Apps to reduce App size
How to Save Website as PDF on Smartphone
You have read How To Get AR Features On Any Android Device without Root. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How To Get AR Features On Any Android Device without Root, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.