Early this month, Apple unveiled the much-awaited Apple Vision Pro headset. While the device itself is an impressive piece of technology, one particularly noteworthy feature of Apple Vision Pro is its ability to display your eyes when someone is nearby. Since the Apple Vision Pro headset will be available next year, users won’t be able to take selfies with the headset directly. However, some developers made a shortcut, which lets you put the Apple Vision Pro on any photo or create an animoji with it.
The new shortcut enables users to have a fun and creative way to experience the device even before its official release, thanks to @david_br8 and @ifrnb for making this cool shortcut. The best thing is, the shortcut works perfectly well on iPhone, iPad, and Mac; you can download this shortcut for free.
How to Create Apple Vision Pro Animoji
If you want to make your own personalized animoji with Apple Vision Pro on it, then you can do it by following the below steps.
- First things first, you need to install the Shortcuts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Now tap here to download the Shortcut which lets you make Apple Vision Pro Animoji.
- Add the Shortcut to your Shortcuts.
- Once done, tap on the Vision Pro En Shortcut.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and pick a photo or animoji from the photo library.
- It will open the editor where you can position the photo properly.
- On the next screen, you can change the orientation and opacity, then tap Done.
- Tap on the Share icon to save the Apple Vision Pro Animoji.
- That’s it.
You can now share your own Apple Vision Pro Animoji with your friends on social media. Obviously, you can share this article too so they can also make the Vision Pro Animoji.
- How to Apply for Beta Updates on iPhone running iOS 16.4 or later
- How to enable Voice Isolation on iPhone for better cellular calls
- How to Customize iPhone Lock Screen [Ultimate Guide]
- How to Make Keyboard Bigger on iPhone [4 Methods]
- What Does Offload App Mean and How to use it on iPhone and iPad?
- 15 Best Icon Packs for iPhone and iPad
- How to Change App Icons on iPhone