Android Oreo 8.0 update is already rolling out for Smartphones like pixel series and others. It will be available for most of the latest Smartphones very soon. Android Oreo comes with some cool features, and one of my favorite features is Adaptive Icons. In this post, I will tell you How to Get Adaptive Icons on any Android Device.
Adaptive Icons: Android Oreo 8.0 introduces adaptive launcher icons, which can display a variety of shapes across different device models. For example, an adaptive launcher icon can display a circular shape on one OEM device, and display a squircle on another device. Each device OEM provides a mask, which the system then uses to render all adaptive icons with the same shape.
How to Get Adaptive Icons on any Android Device
- At first, you need to download Nova Launcher (Beta) on your smartphone. The link is given below for direct download.
- After installing Nova Launcher, you need to download icon pack on your smartphone (which you want). Here I use CandyCons – Icon pack, the download link is given below if you want to install.
- Now, Open Nova Launcher Settings then tap on Look & Feel and choose the Icon pack you want.
- Again go to Look & Feel Settings in Nova Launcher and Tap on Adaptive Icon Style, then enable it.
- You can also choose the ReShape Legacy Icons option, to reshape or add a background on icons.
- After applying all these steps you can easily get Adaptive Icons on your Android Smartphone without Android Oreo. If you have any doubts regarding this post, then comment below.
Also Read: How to Enable FaceID on iPhone X
You have read How to Get Adaptive Icons on any Android Device. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Get Adaptive Icons on any Android Device, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.